Introducing myself

Options
Hello,
I could use as many friends as possible. Just found MFP today, like 10 minutes ago. I am 47 years young, Mom to 2 DD, recently laid off due to the federal budget--I loved and miss my job and not just for the money!! Since getting laid off I have done nothing with the exception of paperwork to buy a house.
My goal is to get healthy and would love to be able to wear a dress without my youngest DD saying I look pregnant, I really do look pregnant so I can't get upset. After we close on the house and get moved, I am buying a treadmill for in front of the TV. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Food--In order to teach my DD's budgeting, we decide on a month of meals at the beginning of each month, purchase the staples and have very little flexibility. We shop for perishables weekly. I have a great set of pots and pans so adding oil/grease/fat is not a necessary. We do not buy anything with high fructose corn syrup in it and very little frozen food. Salt is only used in recipes and usually about half what is stated in the recipe. I think logging and measuring what I eat is my weakness.

Replies

• AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :) love having all the motivation and support i possibly can :) i will also give back to that! ITs important to have supportive friends!! Good luck in this process :)
  • BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)