GOODBYE fat section!!

Options
Today was like the first day in my life that I have shopped in the regular section of a store. I bought two pairs of pants in a size 16 and a XL shirt. I didn't even step foot into the plus-size section! I'm soooo happy! Now to get into the teen or junior sections!

Replies

• twicethespice
    Options
    That is great news, you must be proud of yourself! Congratulations :)
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Woooohooooo!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, very happy for you!!!
  • mab0669
    Options
    I had the same experience a few weeks ago. No more fat lady section!!! And there sure is such a better selection of everything!!!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i'm half there....i can get into a xl shirt but i still need the old fat lady section for the pants. i'm wearing a 22 but get this....bought the 22s last saturday and they already feel too big. they felt just right last week. oh well, at least the jeans i bought were on sale. will have to get new ones again soon. 20 here i come!
  • juberry
    juberry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mega congratulations to you. I like your goal of hitting the 100s by Thanksgiving--it's a reminder to all of us that the holidays are not an excuse to overeat and gain weight. Keep up the good work!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That is terrific!!! What a great milestone =]
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! Congrats. That really is an amazing accomplishment. Keep at it and you'll be in those teens/juniors clothes before you know it!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Today was like the first day in my life that I have shopped in the regular section of a store. I bought two pairs of pants in a size 16 and a XL shirt. I didn't even step foot into the plus-size section! I'm soooo happy! Now to get into the teen or junior sections!

I am SO very jealous of you. LOL ;) That day will be coming for me soon! I'm proud of you. Congratulations.
  • Schlegel0704
    Options
    Congratulations! Reading your post reminds me that if I stick with it, I'll be doing the same :smile:
  • Schlegel0704
    Options
    You must have smiled throughout that entire shopping experience...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!