had couple days off

Options
I have had a couple of days off for family celebrations but added 1lb. But straight back on track now. I did the same at halloween and put 3 pounds on but lost them plus and extra one last
So here I am back as always and need to get the last 2 stone I am hoping to loose off. We all ave to let our hair down at times lol
:wink:

Replies

• fullagrace
    Options
    I did the same yesterday. I gained 3 pounds tho. Lol I doubt I really gained 3 pounds in one day but I am sure all of the salt and carbs didnt help.

Anyways Im back at it again today. This is a lifestyle change not a diet. There will be times/days in my life that I have to indulge myself. The important thing to understand is not to beat myself up, and that they can't be everyday.

Here's to having a great week!
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    Glad you had fun Sue. I still seem to be battling some bug on & off, is the weirdest thing & one day this week, when I felt really rough looked as if I had gained 10lbs!!!! In the event lost some by today, go figure.I seem to lose more after a glass or two...lucky me!!! LOL!
    Am so excited if all goes well by next week will be out of the obese category ;bmi 30.2 now.
    YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION & valued friend even if we never met. The wonders of technology eh?.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanx for that ts nice to have inspiration hugs xx
  • mrssparkle
    Options
    I have also had a couple of days off, been away for a birthday party. Back on the straight and narrow from Monday.
  • suzukigrl
    Options
    :) i take a day off every day or two. i admire all these people who are so disciplined and orderly enough to premake and preschedule snacks and so forth. don't beat yourself up. just get back on. i will too.
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Already back on track thanks to all for nice comments. if it was'nt for this site I would have said oh sod it several times. lol