Girl in need of weight loss buddies!

Options
Hi! the name is Megan! I am 29 years old and Mother to 3 beautiful kids! I have been overweight now for 3 years, mainly due to depression and psychosis. I am ready to take my life back, I am ready to be that happy go luck gal I used to be for so long! I am looking to find some pals just to help each other a long this journey (because it won't be easy alone!).

So, here I am! Reach out! :)

Replies

• karen15mfp
    Options
    Hey megan! U sound determined! Im also a mother to a beautiful girl and boy who keep me busy but have decided that I need to b a bit selfish and think about me.

Ill send u a request.
  • GettingFitWithVal
    Options
    Hi
    Im also 29 a mom of 4 and looking to lose the weight to feel better about myself!!
    Looking for buddies to inspire me:-)
  • NickiG724
    Options
    29 here as well, not a mother but looking to get my body healthy so I can be one!! Let's inspire each other! Anyone can feel free to add me =)

Take care of yourselves!
    Nicki
  • piscesjh
    piscesjh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Megan! U sound determined! So now we just have to focus. I want to also lose some weight before summer!!! We can do this!!! Just Be active--eat less and move more.
  • piscesjh
    piscesjh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thats Right--inspire away-We are all in this together.
  • rkehrberg123
    Options
    Hi Megan! I to am a mother of 3. I also battle with depression (have been since I was 12!) Like yourself, I am ready to take back my life and get in shape. It seems really hard when you don't have much support. Will be sending you a friends request :)
  • Trimbleena
    Options
    Oh my goodness, we are very similar! Very determined, mother of 3, and many more...
    I'm also looking for lifestyle change buddies!

Here we go on our new journey!!
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me and I would be more than happy to be your buddy!
  • adgirl1995
    adgirl1995 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to have someone to buddy up with me in this journey. I have over 100 pounds to lose.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm Megan, too! 31, mom of 2. Add me if you'd like!
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm Diane, 32 yr old mom of 2. Feel free to add me too. I'm here every day.
  • jburd07
    jburd07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'd love to also join in although I am 20 years older than the rest of you! Still a mother of two!
  • goldsmith113
    Options
    I'm in a slightly different position but would also love some weight loss friends to add to my account here. I'm 22, male, from the UK and looking to trim down just a little bit.

I document everything I eat and feel like I've gained quite a bit of knowledge of hidden calories since my weight loss journey began when I was almost 5 stone heavier!

Add me :)
  • Hijinks83
    Hijinks83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just turned 30 and I let my health slide, due to low self esteem. Bt I promised myself that I want to get my body healthy and make some positive changes in my life.
    So count me in, we all need to support each other if we're going to get through this!

Anyone can feel free to add me as well =)
  • ashleigh_ready
    Options
    Hey Megan and everyone else
    I'm 24 and mum to 3 kids .
    Gosh never knew there was so many people out there like myself same feelings etc! Woo!
    Please help motivate me also!
    Just getting to grips with app but totally addicted already.
    See some of you have lost a lot already well done
    So excited x
  • jme815
    jme815 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan! I have postpartum depression now and have battled depression for years. I lost 100lbs 8yrs ago and it did help because for the first time I allowed myself to take care of myself and not just my children. But to allow myself to be number 1. I have some weight to lose again and also need motivated.
  • MWhitt81
    MWhitt81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan! My name is Meghan too (different spelling) and I am a 32 yo mother of 2 looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan! I totally understand where you are coming from - I also deal with depression and am bipolar, so I understand the daily struggle. I'm a mom of 3 kids - feel free to add me! I'd love to have more friends on here as I re-start my journey to get healthy!
  • tembii
    tembii Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey Megan and friends! I'm tembii (small "t"!) and I'm 5'8", 135, looking to lose about 5 lbs and mostly tone up and get shapely! I practically live on here, I'd love to be buddies c: anyone feel free to add! I love to check out diaries and motivate x
  • MercyOxendine
    MercyOxendine Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan, my name is Mercy, I am 49, mother of two and have been raising my niece 3 children for over 2 years now. I also have my first grandchild on the way in June. For health and just to feel better about me are the reasons I need to eat healthier and lose weight. I would love to be your buddy, I think it helps if you can feel accountable to someone.