Brazil Butt Lift Plant - Beginning 1/12/14

Options
I am going to begin the brazil butt lift plan on Sunday, January 12th, 2014 and was hoping other's might do the same thing. I'm going to follow the plan to the T, starting with the 6-day supermodel slim down.

Anyone interested? I'm going to update here regularly anyway :)

Replies

• sarahlynn28
    sarahlynn28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I bought that over a year ago and have been wanting to start it. Maybe now is the time!!
  • nodellsj
    nodellsj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    what is this? is it something i need to purchase or something i can download?
  • sarahlynn28
    sarahlynn28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's a Beach Body program designed to give you a perkier derriere. I bought my copy, but I'm sure you can download it!
  • GettingFitWithVal
    Options
    Im going to been searching on here for others doing the program.
    I wont be able to fallow to a T as I have a 2 yo and 3mo
    Looking to get inspired. Add Me
  • adraper87
    Options
    I did the program last year with fantastic results! I would love to join you! I will go grocery shopping today and get everything needed to follow it (the 6-day slim down) to a T as well. Trust me! It works!!!
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I did the program last year with fantastic results! I would love to join you! I will go grocery shopping today and get everything needed to follow it (the 6-day slim down) to a T as well. Trust me! It works!!!

where should get it ?
  • Megan462
    Megan462 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday but i'm on the lift and shape programme, feel free to add me :)
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I love Brazil butt lift.... I did it and what a difference it made in my hip, thigh & butt!!!!
  • adraper87
    Options
    I bought mine off of e-bay last year. Someone bought it and never even opened it so I was able to purchase it for $75.00
  • IngridGurule
    Options
    I have somewhat pretty big thighs. Will the butt lift help me burn off the fat and then build the muscle? My thighs are so annoying I have a small waist and then its like. What happen to my thighs they didnt get the message?!
  • Fit2Strip
    Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Butt lift plant? Is it an herb? How much do I eat a day? I want this immediately!
    I bet this is some non-FDA approved super cure only available in China... just my luck
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options
    As a Brazilian, I never fail to laugh at that name.

Also, I am in. And I have found a torrent if anyone wants the link ;) pm me.
  • maomao89
    maomao89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift (BBL) is amazing!
    First, I've tried (not even close to finishing) Insanity, P90x, etc.... got bored :yawn: :explode:

A little background: **I'm "skinny fat". I love to eat pasta, steaks, sugary stuff etc, but I have been considered skinny all my life (not skinny-skinny... I'm a latina= curves).
    I'm 5'3'' with a small frame. 5 extra pounds on me look like 10-15 pounds on someone else. I was at my highest, 123lbs (went through an 8-month couch potato-eat all you want- phase), my clothes didn't fit! That's why I get pissed when people say "ohh only 120lbs? you are perfect and skinny blabla" NO I'M NOT. I look good on clothes but my body is not toned at all. I went to a physical exam, and when I got my body fat percentage... it was a shock. I thought I was fine, that I looked good-hot, etc BUT for my height and body frame, I have a very high fat percentage. I was 5'3", 123lbs with a 26% body fat (by the way if it gets a little higher I'm considered obese"
    That's when I learned that the stupid number of 123lbs that is considered perfect for everyone and stupid online fitness calculators etc, is NOTHING! What is really important is the percentage of lean muscle mass vs. body fat. That's why you hear so much about measuring instead of stepping on the scale. It is also why so many people that look fit and toned weight almost the same that when they had a high fat percentage: muscle is heavier than fat. If you are exercising, you are losing fat and gaining muscle. Don't step on your scale because you're not going to lose weight, but you'll lose FAT (that's the freaking goal)

Throw your scale... you don't need it.

Here is my experience:
    I got BBL last year. Like I mentioned, I'm a couch potato that hates exercise but I'm considered skinny. When I started BBL.. OH MY GOD.. I was so sore! The first week I was walking like a penguin, couldn't sit down on any surface but it went away approx. on week 2. In just a week my body changed. I went with my mom to the beach and she told me that my body looked beautiful :) so proud haha. I continued trying to do the best I could with my diet. I love food so eating clean is one of the hardest things for me. I was eating better, added more protein to my diet but didn't eat clean. In just 2 weeks I lost 2 inches around my waist.

I only did a month of BBL. I got discouraged because of family vacations, finals, and that the couch looked so good BUT I'm starting again because seriously, Brazil Butt Lift works! In just a month my body changed. I didn't weight myself (my scale now lives in the attic), I just measured my arms, waist, hips, legs, etc. and there was a huge difference. I want to complete the program (60 days I think it is), but I'll definitely keep doing BBL (as long as I live :laugh: ). No other cardio dvd like Insanity etc have done what BBL did in just a month. Too much cardio just makes you skinny; you lose fat as well as muscle. I want a toned FEMININE body (sorry but I don't like the "crossfit" body. Too muscular... that's just my opinion)

Here is what I thought of each dvd:
    *High and Tight= LOVE. My favorite. I hate it while I'm doing it because it hurts but this workout is life changing. I use 5-pounds ankle weights on each leg. Buy the adjustable ankle weights, where you can increase the weight as you progress.
    *Bum Bum: hate it because its difficult (AND because I like to complain a lot haha). But is very good for your body (core, legs, butt) with a lot of lunges and squats.
    *Sculpt= is long but DO IT. I love how it works all your body. Love this one too. I started with 3-pound dumbbells, then changed to 5lbs (I personally wouldn't go higher than 10 pounds)
    *Cardio Axe= meehh.. I love to dance but I didn't like it so what I did is that I changed Cardio Axe for other cardio workouts (dvds like insanity or HIIT from blogilates on youtube)
    *Tummy Tuck: for the abs. Very good workout too!
    *Bum Bum Rapido: is Bum Bum but shorter. Is good but I didn't used it that much. This one is for when you don't have enough time to complete BumBum

THROW AWAY YOUR SCALES! Measure, measure, measure! I went back to my old self but I started BBL again. Currently on my 3rd day... and won't stop. Seriously get BBL and do it... you won't regret it.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now, please FRIEND me if you're doing it! :) I LOVE IT and I'm seeing results, even for the few times I've done it. You can now get it brand new on ebay for $44 or at least I did! I was using my own stretch band, the yellow one that came with it is for beginners. I'm going back to my own tighter tied strech band today!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I was so excited when I read the title - I thought I could buy a plant that would give me a Brazilian Butt lift. :tongue: