AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

hunterzmomma
hunterzmomma Posts: 121
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I totally ate waaaaaaay too many shortbread cookies and now I am sad=( will this affect my weightloss? the calorie counter said they are only 20 calories apiece but I got a feeling they are way more... AAAAAAAAAAA I could cry right now=( =( =( =( why do I dooooo this to myself!!!!!!!

Replies

• Don't worry, you can have a bad day or two!! Just get back on track, and you will feel better in no time!
  • Don't stress. Learn from it, remember it in morning, and make better choices tomorrow. That's all you can do :)
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Remember 1 pound of fat = 3500 cals....

So you should be fine!! hehhehe :love: Everyone is allowed cheat days occasionally... otherwise it would be sooo much HARDER to stick to it all..
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Don't stress. Learn from it, remember it in morning, and make better choices tomorrow. That's all you can do :)

Ditto!!
  • failure is not falling down it is not getting back up! just brush it off tomorrow is a new day! this is a lifestyle change we all have those days where we feel like eating everything in site haha but just remember its not the end of the world as long realize it and get back on track right away :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.