Anyone else have around 60 pounds to lose?

Options
Looking for people with similar amount to lose for motivation and to help each other along the way! I'm 17, 5"2 and want to lose at least 30 pounds in 6 months!! Add me or I'll add you I don't mind :)

Replies

• Nascha333
    Options
    me! i have 55 to lose, sending you a friend request. :) We can do this!!! :D
  • PrincessAsiaa77
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose, however for a short term goal I want to lose 35 lbs eating healthy with diet and exercise:)
  • Ktastic3
    Options
    I feel ya! My goals are to eat better and be more active, so some weight loss will be a great accomplishment. Feel free to add me :)
  • Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost that much, does that count? If I can do it you sure can!
  • JAHodgkinson_uk
    JAHodgkinson_uk Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me too :-) I've 63 to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • bobcooley
    bobcooley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 4 months ago and have lost around 45 pounds and have 20 more to go, I know it can be done just stay focused on the end goal. You Can Do It.:smile:
  • dani818
    dani818 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lost 35#'s already and have approx 50 more to go to reach my goal. Add me the more help we have the better.
  • IreneEllsworth1969
    Options
    Me!!! I am getting Married this JULY!!!:love:
  • Heatherwarren0911
    Options
    gosh I have about 100 to loose to be at my pre baby weight. Im 22 years old..
  • ThePinkPenguin
    Options
    I have to lose 56 pounds to reach goal. Feel free to send a request!
  • Vorcha
    Vorcha Posts: 126
    Options
    45 pounds to lose! Add me y'all. <3
  • SerenaKitty
    Options
    Right here. Add me! I have about 65 pounds to lose and am looking for more friends. :)
  • nmpx
    nmpx Posts: 76
    Options
    I have roughly 67 lbs to go until I reach my idea of "goal" but I'll never really know until I get there and see how I look. I'm 5'3. I sent you a request. :) Anyone else that commented feel free to send a friend request! :)
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    4"11 and about 55 lbs to lose.
  • March87MFP
    March87MFP Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 50lbs. But now it's more like 40lbs. Can I join too?
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    60 pounds is exactly what I need to lose! Any can add me...I need as much support as I can get :)
  • Faith3221
    Faith3221 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am just getting started and I need to lose 60 pounds. My daughter is getting married in June and my son & daughter - in- law are expecting my first grandchild in August. for me the time is now! Amy tips for staying motivated?
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 70ish lbs to loose and Christmas break and afterwards has been brutal for me. :grumble: But now's time for a change. I'm going to start a challenge group: Summer Sizzle 2014. I'd like to reach Onederland by July 1st and the rest of my weight by 2015. Add me as a friend, I can use all the help I can get and/or join the group; will be made shortly!
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I have lost a little over 40 lbs. and am looking to lose about 80 lbs. more. Would love some friends to support and motivate if you will. I hope to meet some of you in the near future! Good luck to you all!
  • sabrinamarie95
    Options
    I had 100 pounds to lose! 11 months later and I have about 25 more to go! If I can make it this far anyone can! good luck!