Let's try this again

Options
Well, I'm a 32 year old father of two with hectic work as a physician. My whole life I've seen my father and brother be overweight, and while I was never fit I took for granted that I was always a little smaller than them. Now that I'm older, I've realized the weight needs to come off for my health and to enjoy more time with my family. The problem I have is staying motivated, I always end up falling off after a month or so. I'm hoping that some of us could band together to stay motivated, anyone with similar goals? If you'd like to, anyone can feel free to add me, I'll give whatever advice I can and try to motivate others too. Good luck!

Replies

• lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like...I'm having more trouble maintaining than losing...although I've been using site a while just started adding friends and its very motivational to get positive comments.
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like as well! I'm a mom of 3, back on to get healthy and take care of myself instead of just my family. I'm always looking to give and receive motivation!
  • Paperclipkisses
    Paperclipkisses Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have invisible pom poms if you need cheering!!!