Over halfway to my goal

Options
I just recently joined MFP, but I have been on the path to being happy and healthier and smaller since May 2009. I was between 350-320 something lbs at that time. I was completely in denial. One day I just decided enough was enough! I have lost about 120 lbs and struggling to find my way to my goal of 175lbs. I am more than ever motivated because I am getting married in July and thats why I joined MFP. I purchased my dress this past July and got to trade it in for a smaller size in September. I tried it on the other day and I think I am about ready for a trade again. YAY!!! So that prompted a new push and a new goal. I want to throw away this plus size wedding dress and get out of the fat clothes section. I have already went from a size 26 to a size 16. I hope I can do it!!!!

30m2z3q.jpg
Memorial Day, May 2009

2cr7bch.jpg
Halloween, October 2010

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You had it right the first time with the IMG and URL - BUT you need to make the IMG small case (still with the brackets img

Good luck
  • Danijean10
    Danijean10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amaaazzing my dear!!!! You're gonna be one of the most beautiful brides ever!. . .welll besides me, of course!!! Haha.

Just remember, you can do it! And I'm here to help!!!

Zumba tomorrow =)
  • forswearitssight
    forswearitssight Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing. Congratulations on your weightless (and your upcoming wedding). You can reach that goal. You've already come so far.
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    lol my computer hated me for a min there but I got the picture right lol
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on your weightloss and your wedding!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!