Twenties with 100+ pounds to lose? Could use some friends

Options
Hey guys,
So I am just starting on myfitnesspal. I am 21 with about a 100 pounds to lose. Anyone in the same boat? Even if not, I would love to make some friends to keep me motivated and for me to keep them motivated. Please add me!

Replies

• SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 28 years old and looking to lose about 80 lbs. and would love to make some motivational friends. My starting weight was 276 lbs. and I am currently 234 lbs. Look forward to meeting some new friends!
  • pamstar2013
    pamstar2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just added you :)
  • TonyN7
    TonyN7 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 27, and have 107 pounds left to lose after losing 22 so far. I have added you, so hope you accept!
  • lauly101
    lauly101 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and wanting to lose about 20 (I know it's not 100 like in your post topic but I thought I'd say hi).
  • MDIZDesson
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 with about 60 to lose, I'd really like some people to talk to about motivation and what-not :)
  • emmalalita
    emmalalita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 26 and have like 190 Lbs to lose. Live in the UK, suffer from depression and other things lol and have SERIOUS motivation issues too! Need all the help I can get~! please! xxxx
  • Jericha1992
    Jericha1992 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Started off with 100 pounds to lose, and have about 60 more to go.

My diary is open if you ever want ideas. Feel free to add me!

:)
  • gingerdreaming
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking to lose about 70 lbs. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 and looking to lose a total of around 90 pounds (I'd be happy with 70-80 as well, but might as well aim high!). I'm down about 40 pounds (38.5) at the moment so I still have a journey ahead. Anyone's welcome to request me :-)
  • SubaruAU
    SubaruAU Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im 24 Looking to lose 35-40 Pounds and really need motivation! Happy to friend and chat!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    If your willing to commit and be on here everyday, you WILL do it I have no doubt!!! Add me, I am supportive thus far i have lost 126 pounds, gained some back and now I am at about 92 pounds lost so I still have a bunch to go...we got this!!!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 26 and have close to 100 overall to lose. I lost about 16 lbs last year, looking to lose more this year. I not losing it as fast as some, but I am trying to make a life change so I can lose it and forever keep it off vs a change long enough to lose the weight. I am on everyday. :)
  • seriouslypinkchick
    seriouslypinkchick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jennie Im 33, I have 3 children aged 12,8,8 and joined MFP 2012 and weighed 299lb so I had a hell of a lot to lose - in 12 months I got to 182Ib buy May 2013 but after returning from holiday I gained and got back to 235Lb was horrified when I got on scales last week but it was all my old doing and went back to my old ways :( but I am now back on track and in my first week lost 7lb yay go me :) so we all here to help and support each other however much we have to lose, feel free to added me i am always looking for new friends for support and to support so anyone in same boat please free to add me Im very honest and i feel like you have to be when losing weight :)