6 Easy Weight Loss Tips to Lose One Pound Every Day

Options
Nobody wants to be overweight , but weight loss most people are not so easy. In fact , it's downright difficult. But there are simple things you can do to quickly lose those unwanted kilos and keep them off . Here are six simple things you can do right now to lose a pound a day.

First, make sure you have breakfast every day. This is a must to boost your metabolism and help you avoid overeating later in the day. A good start to the day could include a high-fiber cereal and low fat milk. Also, drink eight ounces of grapefruit juice as it will also work to increase your metabolism to burn more calories. .................http://hcooking1.blogspot.com/2014/01/6-easy-weight-loss-tips-to-lose-one.html:laugh:

Replies

• MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    no
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Reported for asinine drivel.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    No. No. No.
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    bs. and the breakfast thing well thats just common sense
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dang, and here I thought the trick to losing a pound a day is to burn 2000 calories through cardio and not eat. I've been doing it wrong.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    bs. and the breakfast thing well thats just common sense
    Nope. Meal timing is irrelevant, no foods boost your metabolism, and overeating at the next meal is person-to-person.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    url-20.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Dear lord, it is the OP's own blog.

First, make sure you have breakfast every day. This is a must to boost your metabolism and help you avoid overeating later in the day. A good start to the day could include a high-fiber cereal and low fat milk. Also, drink eight ounces of grapefruit juice as it will also work to increase your metabolism to burn more calories.

Second, avoid fried foods , junk foods and processed foods and high as carbohydrates of white rice and bread. Instead, eat grilled chicken , salads , vegetables, etc. .

Thirdly, and very importantly, the plan to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day instead of three large meals. This remains high throughout the day your metabolism, burn more calories and fat, and that prevents you from getting hungry and overeating , reducing the size of your stomach. This way , you can eat less and feel full.

Fourth, try to avoid eating after 8 or 21 hours. Opinions differ on this, but it is generally believed that food consumed at night is more likely to be stored as fat in your body .

Fifth, drink plenty of water . Try at least a half gallon ( 64 oz ) each day. And the best cold, because your body will burn more calories when you drink cold water, and will cause your metabolism to increase . Avoid drinking beer, soda and other high-calorie , high-sugar drinks. It is estimated that 25% of their daily calories from beverages consumed , especially for drinking water can cause significant weight loss by itself.

Sixth, take some kind of acacia berry supplement . Is the product of weight loss hot day, and for good reason : it really seems to work, but without the negative side effects associated with most stimulant based supplements . This amazing supplement has been shown to increase metabolism , increase weight loss by burning more calories, cleanse your body of harmful toxins that can cause fat accumulation and reduce swelling .

Complete misinformation. I hope you get banned.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    *sniff sniff* smells like spam.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9b3l3AwZY1r9ixyz.gif
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Dear lord, it is the OP's own blog.

First, make sure you have breakfast every day. This is a must to boost your metabolism and help you avoid overeating later in the day. A good start to the day could include a high-fiber cereal and low fat milk. Also, drink eight ounces of grapefruit juice as it will also work to increase your metabolism to burn more calories.

Second, avoid fried foods , junk foods and processed foods and high as carbohydrates of white rice and bread. Instead, eat grilled chicken , salads , vegetables, etc. .

Thirdly, and very importantly, the plan to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day instead of three large meals. This remains high throughout the day your metabolism, burn more calories and fat, and that prevents you from getting hungry and overeating , reducing the size of your stomach. This way , you can eat less and feel full.

Fourth, try to avoid eating after 8 or 21 hours. Opinions differ on this, but it is generally believed that food consumed at night is more likely to be stored as fat in your body .

Fifth, drink plenty of water . Try at least a half gallon ( 64 oz ) each day. And the best cold, because your body will burn more calories when you drink cold water, and will cause your metabolism to increase . Avoid drinking beer, soda and other high-calorie , high-sugar drinks. It is estimated that 25% of their daily calories from beverages consumed , especially for drinking water can cause significant weight loss by itself.

Sixth, take some kind of acacia berry supplement . Is the product of weight loss hot day, and for good reason : it really seems to work, but without the negative side effects associated with most stimulant based supplements . This amazing supplement has been shown to increase metabolism , increase weight loss by burning more calories, cleanse your body of harmful toxins that can cause fat accumulation and reduce swelling .

Complete misinformation. I hope you get banned.

google-image-result-for-http-cupofzup-com-wp-content-uploads-2012-04-mother-of-god-gif.gif
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Nobody wants to be overweight , but weight loss most people are not so easy. In fact , it's downright difficult. But there are simple things you can do to quickly lose those unwanted kilos and keep them off . Here are six simple things you can do right now to lose a pound a day.

Is today "****posting saturday" and no one told me?
    First, make sure you have breakfast every day. This is a must to boost your metabolism and help you avoid overeating later in the day.

Except multiple peer-reviewed studies show meal timing is wholly irrelevant to weight loss.
    A good start to the day could include a high-fiber cereal and low fat milk. Also, drink eight ounces of grapefruit juice as it will also work to increase your metabolism to burn more calories.

Bull****. The metabolism increase is little more than a rounding error in your TDEE.

*link removed because I don't push traffic to morons*
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    List is invalid, taking a poop is not on it.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    OP has deactivated..... Good - what a load of nonsense!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :angry:

You scared me.:angry:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Where is the list!? I was pumped to see what I could be doing!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    :angry:

You scared me.:angry:
    Guess the mods have wielded the scythe and chopped off the OP in his "prime".
    What a shame. :wink: