New Member as Well

rndmtn
rndmtn Posts: 10 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
This site looks great! Read some posts from members and I feel I can get a handle on these extra pounds! I am going to loose 30 lbs. :) Greetings to all.

Replies

• rndmtn
    This site looks great! Read some posts from members and I feel I can get a handle on these extra pounds! I am going to loose 30 lbs. :) Greetings to all.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome!
    This site is fantastic, and best of all, it WORKS!
    Between the easy food counter, which by the way is a real eye opener, and all the wonderfully supportive people, you WILL lose the weight that you want to!
    I suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you eat them, rather than after, as it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh, and or measure such things as meats, instead of just estimating, and guessing way off!
  • rndmtn
    Thanks BrenNew, your success so far is great to see! I am truly motivated.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Thanks BrenNew, your success so far is great to see! I am truly motivated.

Thanks! And if I can do it, anyone can, including you!
    I've been on diets just about my whole life, and then to top it off, I developed a thyroid condition. So I never thought I'd lose weight again, just keep on gaining! But, this site isn't even like a diet, it's a "lifestyle change". I don't have that awful, deprived of ALL goodies feeling that I've always had with other diets, and THAT's what's made all the difference!
    I now KNOW that I CAN have a few treats every now and then, and that all I need to do is "work" for em, with exercise, and I'll STILL lose weight!
    It's just totally unreal to me that I AM continuing to lose weight, and there's no real struggle, it's been pretty easy, AND FUN even!
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.