1st day....here I go

Options
Today is my first day starting...along with my first day of letting go of what I haven't done in the past . That's a hard thing to do.....looking and thinking about the past kinda holds me back,,,I'm tired of beating myself up for my failure in trying to get to my goal weight. I just wanna be healthy and look and feel comfortable in my few size smaller clothes !!!! I'm really feeling good about starting this time,,,,the older you get, you look at things differently. Here's to the new me.......and you too !!! Good luck everyone. Thanx for being here.

Replies

• mom2cmb2x
    mom2cmb2x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have been here before and done very well, but in the past, I , too, have not followed through. I have been back on here almost a week and feel really good about it this time. I am 54 years old and know that the older you get , the harder it is. Please feel free to add me for encouragment and accountability. I need all the help I can get! Pam
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    Hey your on the right path. ive been here before and lost weight but then christmas came along and boom so im back again and doing well.Im sure you will do fantastic. If you wanna friend with good words just shout :)
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Hello and good luck! Feel free to add me:)
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I wish you the very best. I know you can do it. :-)
  • Madleene
    Madleene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello dear!It's my first day here too.I know usualy usualy we think just about the way we look and less about healthbut see,just because my desperate attemps to stay fit I tried some unhealty diets and loosing weight pills and I ended up having some really awfull stomach and andominal pains that makes me loose a lot of time,energy and money with treatments and hospitals.Never put you look before your healh.People who love you,they'll love you anyway:flowerforyou: