Crystal light

Options
I get tired of drinking plain water and have been drinking crystal light instead is there any reason I should not do that?

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yes.

usually that;s because i've already bought it all up from the store :laugh:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Yes. Buy the store brand. It tastes exactly the same.
  • merse81
    merse81 Posts: 19
    Options
    I live in oz so we dobt get it here but hubby is American so whenever we go back I buy about 5million packets and live off this stuff when on my healthy kick. It helps me drink sooo much more water. Bummed I'm out of the good flavours :(
  • TexanRose01
    Options
    Lol ok, is there any dieting reason? It is the store brand.
  • TexanRose01
    Options
    You just need a friend to mail you some.
    I live in oz so we dobt get it here but hubby is American so whenever we go back I buy about 5million packets and live off this stuff when on my healthy kick. It helps me drink sooo much more water. Bummed I'm out of the good flavours :(
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Its okay to have on occasion but is definitely not a water substitute.

Also Wyler's light is waaay cheaper!
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I use that and MIO all the time and my pee is clear
  • ksmithnh
    ksmithnh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The only thing that makes me a little nervous is the artificial sweetener. I try not to have more than one drink a day w/ that stuff. But who knows... for every article you find saying its not good and causes problems, you'll find one that says its fine!
  • asaffell
    asaffell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't use it AS your water, but occasionally or moderately drinking it isn't going to hurt you (more than likely). It's just better to stick with regular water.