Need more friends on here

Options
I'm not new to this site. I just stopped logging for a LONG while and need more friends. Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• stages95
    stages95 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I done the same. I found not logging meant I wasn't as honest when it come to portions and noting calorific information of foods! I've recently started again (Nov 5th, 2013) and lost 22 lbs so far!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :smile:
  • sauci
    sauci Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm on board. add me
  • meganwinx
    meganwinx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll send out a Friend request! Welcome back to MFP. I'm still new to it.
  • body_in_progress
    body_in_progress Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a consistent logger now that I am back using mfp! :flowerforyou:
  • caramac3112
    Options
    I'm a newcomer. Trying to get rid of the baby weight. :)
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • bettycrockernot
    Options
    I am also a newcomer. So far so good! :)
  • Autum497
    Autum497 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New as well. Feel free to add me. Autum
  • tweetypixx
    tweetypixx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I log on every day and intend to stay around for a very long time :)
  • pandamorous
    pandamorous Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I think the more people I'm in touch with the easier it'll be to stay motivated! I'll send you a request as well
  • Paperclipkisses
    Paperclipkisses Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i just logged on to find friends, lol, add me, i'm looking for friendship and support, lost my work out buddy when i got really sick 7 months ago and its been torture to try and do this alone. all my past hard work down the drain. so anybody, please add me me, let me know what i can help you with!!!! i need someone to check in with on a daily basis for a while, while i build up the habbits again!

good luck to everyone!

court
  • CountryBoyLover81
    Options
    I'm a new comer and would love all the friends and support I can get. I lost 60lbs before joining but working towards losing another 50lbs.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Not a newbie here...500 days and counting
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Been at this a while and always looking to share and receive motivation!