Im new

Options
I just started over today and one of my friends on a group told me about this site....so...so far so good. I reall like the site so far.:smile:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]81398.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• beachchic3030
    beachchic3030 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started over today and one of my friends on a group told me about this site....so...so far so good. I reall like the site so far.:smile:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]81398.png[/url]
  • myfitz4life
    myfitz4life Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome. It is a good site. The main thing I struggle with is taking out the time to record my calories throughout the day. If not, then I overeat.

Good luck and stick with it!
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to fitnesspal. I am also new here.
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

76013.png
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to all the new people!
    This site is really fantastic, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to here!
    I suggest you log your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, as it tends to lead to better food choices.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Beware....it is addictive. This leads to lost weight, higher self esteem and a healthier body.
    Welcome!!:laugh:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Beware....it is addictive. This leads to lost weight, higher self esteem and a healthier body.
    Welcome!!:laugh:

You got THAT right!!! This place IS addictive, and I DO have MUCH higher self esteem now, all thanks to MFP, and all the wonderfully supportive members!
  • patsea
    patsea Posts: 2
    Options
    HI I'M ALSO NEW . SO FAR THIS SEEMS LIKE A REALLY GOOD SITE
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: HI welcome, I am also new here... I love the site and everyone seems really really friendly.
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all you new people! I've only been here for <2 months, but I am LOOOVING it!! Just make sure to post in the forums - it lets us know you're alive and keeps you feeling connected! :smile: