looking for girls my age to share support. I'm 19 :)

Options
I'm 19 years old, and would love to build a positive, loving, support group!
:))

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    howdy :) welcome to the site not a girl but i can give some motivational speeches :D
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Stand up, sit down, fight fight fight! :)

All joking aside... good luck on your journey.
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Why just girls? I think it's pretty funny that it's only been guys responding to your post. But yeah everyone here can provide some great support. Don't count us guys out! Good luck on your journey.
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the first girl. :) awesome! I'd love to help you and be helped. I'm a night owl and online all the time.. Add coming your way! :happy:
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    I'm not 19 but I'll be there for ya!
    Add if you'd like :)
  • sunshine_machine
    Options
    Hey there! I'm nineteen too and I'd love to be able to lend you some support and motivation on your journey, whatever it may be! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)

By the way, the name's Lauren! Nice to meetcha!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19 myself, me and many others on here will give you all the support you need :)

Hope all is well and good luck on your journey :)
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey!
    Count me in! I'm also 19 and it's definitely nice to see some younger people on the site!
  • hizatul
    Options
    hey there, I'm 18. Good luck dolls! :flowerforyou:
  • MyWishfulShrinking
    Options
    I'm 20, I'm always here for support :)
  • ambearlynn
    Options
    Hello! I'm 19 too and I'm new and looking for some support :)
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 19 and happy to support and be supported, I accept anyone who adds me. :)
  • breannk
    Options
    well im 21 and i'm alway here for support! sending a request right now!:flowerforyou: and anyone else that wants to add me i'll gladly accept!:smile:
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is 23 close enough? I need a little support and motivation myself. We're all in this together...we can do it!!!

Dixie
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm Diana, 22 yrs old living in Nashville too. I only have 8-10 lbs to lose and it's been hard since I started at 145. Trying some new stuff and would love to talk!
  • jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hola!! I'm Jasmine and turning 21 at the end of February! woohooo!!!!! I would love to have a group of college aged ladies who can offer support and motivation to each other. I kno i sure need it. :laugh: Im sending requests also