5'2" 22.8lbs gone Halfway There!!

Options
I always was overweight, but after having the IUD put in after my daughter was born, I ballooned up to 185. I lost 10 pounds, but put it right back on after losing my job last year. I started MFP on January 7th of this year. Now here it is March 29th, and I finally reached my half way mark on my 45 lb journey. I don't see much of a difference in the pictures but boy do I feel it when I look at my naked stomach! See for yourself and let me know if you notice a difference. 22.8lbs gone, and 22.2 lbs left to go!!!

7acbcfd3-4145-475d-83f9-6a848e7af682_zps8cc876df.jpg 185 lbs 12/30/12

22abb471-4963-44e2-a0e6-3cc111908863_zps9dbe3c80.jpg 162.2 lbs 3/29/13

Replies

• LuvMyBoys2
    LuvMyBoys2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh I can tell. You don't even look like the same person.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    You look great so far!
  • sun_ny
    sun_ny Posts: 35
    Options
    Well done,!! I see a big difference from your pics, i'm 5'2 and started mfp in January too, Keep up your great work!!
  • JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 69
    Options
    Huge difference! Good job!
  • CassieAudette
    Options
    Thanks :) I forgot to mention that in the before picture I was where size 14 jeans, and currently my size 12s are getting loose :) I can feel it more than see it except, like I mentioned before, when I see my stomach roll and I can see under it without picking it up!! lol
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • CassieAudette
    Options
    Well, here it is a year after I started. Started at a size 14 pants, now down to a size 8. Size L shirts, down to a medium. Down from 185 to 156. Haven't lost anything in 8 months due to my PCOS, but at least maintaining.
  • iloveribs
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You should notice a big difference in your clothes. 22 lbs is about 2 sizes that you must have done down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!