Workout Music

Options
Hi all! I am looking for motivational upbeat music to add to my IPOD for my intense workouts , music tends to make me give it my all for some reason..

One of my favorites on my IPOD right now is Fitz and the Tantrums - The Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGBLlFMn9Xc

Whats your favorite workout song?

Replies

• VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of Hip hop., Alternative Rock, Grunge, Nu metal and Metal -
  • NinjaTurtleRunner
    Options
    Website RunHundred.com has tons of music and groups by genre and tempo.
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I use pandora, they have a workout channel that I love love love!!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    I dont have pandora or a phone with internet, so I have to buy or download the music
  • Delaney1109
    Delaney1109 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a little of everything on my iTunes. One of my favorite bands is Black Eyed Peas, the first album. Almost the whole album is full of good beats. I also have lots of 90's music such as C&c music factory. I have Beyoncé, Rhiana, but I also have Dead Maus 5 and The Muse as well as Eminem. I love to browse through different genres of music and look for things with a driving beat. The Prodigy Firestarter for instance. I also. Like Queen and many other classics. A little of everything that I put on shuffle so that I don't get bored, and I am always on the look out for new music!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    thanks for all the great suggestions! I didnt even think about Dead Mau Five!
  • TeeJayInc
    TeeJayInc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some new rock/alternative/grunge to add to my playlist. To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, here's a few of my top songs: I Stand Alone-Godsmack, Indestructible-Disturbed, I Will Not Bow-Breaking Benjamin, Break-Three Days Grace, et. al. Songs like these really gets me pumped!
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have four songs right now on my Spotify list that I MUST listen to at one point during my run:

Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida ft David Guetta
    Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Ray vs Cedric Gervais
    Yeah! - Usher
    Timber - Pitbull and Kesha

And then I listen to this song to remind me why I'm working out and keep me motivated lol

Don't Cha - PCD
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Newest fav workout song is Come With Me Now - Kongos
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Anything David Guetta, Tiesto, Slow Down by Showtek, Move Around by Diplo, Coming Undone by Korn and Animals by Martin Garrix are all some of my faves. I couldn't post my whole workout playlist because it's over 200 songs lol
  • sad_kitty
    sad_kitty Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My musical tastes are all over the place, but my favourites for working out tend to be bands like The Gun Club, Die Antwoord, Gogol Bordello, System of a Down, Iggy and the Stooges, Front 242...things that have a faster beat. There are a tonne more, but I usually make a playlist and hit shuffle.