Lobster Hands - Any Runners Have This Issue??

Options
Why is it that any picture taken of me running, shows me with two hands that look like lobster claws? Not fists, not with fingers splayed, not showing thumbs up.....definite lobster claws!

Is it just me??

Replies

• Lorimichewicz
    Lorimichewicz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tend to point with my index finger on my right hand and have a limp wrist on my left. Anything you do to keep your shoulders loose and not tense works. I have read to take two small twigs and hold them in your index and thumb with you run, that keeps good form and keeps your grip loose.
    I think it is funny that you compair your hands to lobster claws, too funny. Keep up the good work.
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Too funny - I just noticed myself doing the same thing an hour ago when I was jogging on my mini trampoline and caught my reflection in a mirror. Didn't even realize i was doing it:)
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I do it EVERYTIME I run..lol so definately not just you, my husband laughs at me but it's like previously said...anything to keep those shoulders loose :)

happy running lobster lady ;)
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Why is it that any picture taken of me running, shows me with two hands that look like lobster claws? Not fists, not with fingers splayed, not showing thumbs up.....definite lobster claws!

Is it just me??

Thanks annienue! I now realize I do the same thing. I might as well have a rubber band around each of my hands. :tongue: