Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just starting out and looking for friends!

Hello I'm just starting this app and I'm looking for motivating friends

Replies

• I'll be your friend. Been a member since July. This app is GREAT, and well worth the time and effort! WELCOME!!
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    You can add me if you like. I'm here every day. :0)
  • I am also just starting out , u can add me as well if you want :wink:
  • myst036
    myst036 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me. I love this app and use it every day. Its just like brushing your teeth, or having a shower, just part of your day. =]
  • truetarot1988
    truetarot1988 Posts: 56 Member
    I just started today! Ready to find some friends for motivation. I have a feeling this is gonna be a long, exciting journey!
  • carriemuir
    carriemuir Posts: 3 Member
    Hi just started using this app and restarted my weight loss journey. To scared to get on the scale but have had a cpl non scale victories :) Looking for some support and new friends.
  • I'm new as well. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • asm2014
    asm2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! You can add me, I'm new as well.. Just started earlier this week and I'm loving this app!
  • nicwillett
    nicwillett Posts: 46 Member
    Add me if you like. I'm here every day and would like to share ideas/successes/moments of frustration!! :)
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Always looking for more friends. Anybody feel free to add me :)
  • Hello all, I'm new and excited to get started :)
  • waenot
    waenot Posts: 1
    I'm also new. Add me if you want ^___^
  • Siebes1
    Siebes1 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends :)
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Hi I dId this over a year ago and had the only successful weightloss I've ever had but I've been slack and not been on for a long time and I'm keen to get into it again. I didn't do the friend thing last time as I didn't know anyone doing this but I think it would be hugely helpful so anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Yeah...add me too.
    I'm up for a bit if motivation :)
  • MeleahR
    MeleahR Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new too. Let's motivate each other! :)
  • lilytop14
    lilytop14 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi all, i';m a re-starter, and need motivation/inspiration!
    Anyone feel free to add me, we can all do this together!

x
    S
  • xxxmarian
    xxxmarian Posts: 4 Member
    Hiya Guys, Im new too! so please feel free to add me as will need the motivation!! also good luck everyone starting out :-) xx
  • I could always use more friends. To keep me motivatet, and who I can try to motivate. Feel free to add me, anyone :-) I'm from Norway, and 24 if anybody wonders.
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi I'm Barb. You can add me as a friend!!!