Ladies 4'11-5'3 who want to get to 105-115 lbs

Options
I just joined today and I'm looking for other ladies on here who want to make some new supportive friends to help lose weight with! It doesn't matter the size you weigh now, just that your ultimate goal is to fall between 105-115 lbs. Let's meet new people and friends and help motivate each other every step of the way (:

Replies

• metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5'2 and 117 pounds wanting to get to 108. I just sent through an invite :)
  • Frittycat
    Frittycat Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! I sent an invite to you. I am 5'2 and should be around 110.
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and looking to get to 115
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and looking to get to 115
    This.

Also, decided I'd start on Stronglifts 5x5 and change my whole routine up.
  • bitterandtwistedoldwoman
    Options
    Hi to all you ladies. This has been my first week on my New Year Diet and I could not have stuck to it without this App.
    I am 5'3 and I have lost 5lb in my first week. I am not starving myself and am not going to the gym. I worked out how many calories I should have a day and then set my goal at less than that amount.
    I find drinking water difficult so when I get those hunger pangs I have a cup of Green and Lemon Tea as they only have 3 calories. I don't know if I could get to 115 or want to but if I could lose 84 pounds (6 stone) this year or somewhere close to it I would be happy.
  • Tarasah
    Tarasah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'0 and I am want to get down to 115 ish. Which is where I was 4 years ago before having a couple kids.
  • aipomrules
    aipomrules Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 23 (24 in a few weeks), 4'11". I think I started at 135 or so, now down to 121 (not sure how accurate my scale is, though), and GW of 110.
    I work at a school full-time and don't have a smartphone, so counting calories during the day is a pain, so I'm trying to figure out a good system for me.
  • kathienoel
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and I'd love to be between 105-115. I'm a long way but 108 used to be a good weight for me.
  • AvaWawa2008
    AvaWawa2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 115. I'll send you an invite. I'm new on here.
  • jacqueinhutto
    jacqueinhutto Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5 ft as well..goal weight around 110 to 115....
  • AmiKayser
    AmiKayser Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm short too!!! 5' 1/2" (that 1/2" is very important to me) Goal weight 110.
    Request sent. Any other vertically challenged MFP'ers feel free to add me!
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" wanting to get to 110lbs. Sent you an invite! Anyone else is free to add me =)
  • Shreddingitnow
    Options
    5'3
    115 goal
  • eephant
    Options
    I am 4'11 and I weigh 115lbs and I am looking to get to 105lbs and you guys are all free to add me(: