67lbs lost and counting! Pics included

Options
Sometimes I forget just how far I've come. I stumbled upon some old photos the other day and I was shocked when I realised just how much of a difference there is now!

ab59854d-8608-40e4-9c2d-cb4ec819b3d8_zps28708c07.png

The first picture was at the beginning of 2011 and the start of my weight loss journey. I weighed roughly 18st 8lbs, was a uk size 22/24. (Note I am wearing a corset that is holding me in somewhat in this picture too!)
The second picture is from around mid 2012, at about 15st 10lbs I stopped dieting for about a year and maintained this weight thoughout that time.
The last picture is the most recent, taken a few days ago. I now weigh 13st 11lbs and I am a uk size 16! This time last year I still weighed 15st 10lbs! So I don't know where I've lost all that weight during the year without really trying that hard. I did stick to a 1200 calorie a day diet but never for more than a month at a time and I'm not a regular exerciser but I have been a little more active in the past 12 months.
67lbs down, only 53 more to go to reach my goal weight of 10st :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!