Hello from Canada

Options
Hey everyone, this looks like a great tool in helping me reach my goal so I thought I would join. Since May I have lost about 50lbs but all of december was a wright off. So being that it is a new year I thought I would start all over as if I am just starting to get in shape because i still have about 50lbs to go. I am looking forward to reading your post and I hope this board can help me be more accountable.

Replies

• tamari
    tamari Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey everyone, this looks like a great tool in helping me reach my goal so I thought I would join. Since May I have lost about 50lbs but all of december was a wright off. So being that it is a new year I thought I would start all over as if I am just starting to get in shape because i still have about 50lbs to go. I am looking forward to reading your post and I hope this board can help me be more accountable.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Tamari!

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll find it most helpful...December was a wright off for me too...I've been back on track for a couple of days as well...It will be a little while before I reach my goal.

The food diary at this site helps me plan meals and stay in the right caloric range for weight loss...also the message boards are great...there's alot of motivation from everyone here.

Happy New Year,
    Fat Dancer
  • kewlmama
    Options
    hello tamari...im also from canada ...good luck in losing the lbs you want...i joined just three days ago...and this site has helped me alot...i stayed on track for 3 days ...thats a great feat for me lol...anyway cant wait to get to know you ...have a great day :)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Good luck to you!!