YouTube Workouts

Options
I'm new Myfitnesspal and I've starting to get back into exercising regularly. I have different dvd's and programs that I've got over the years. But the problem with those is I get bored so I like to switch it up so I at least do something different every couple of days. So I've started doing different ones on youtube. So far I've done the Tiffany Rothe, the latin dance from hull college, and the zumba from shaeree samuels. They are all really fun and give me a good workout. But I'm look for more. So if anyone has some ideas of which ones I should check out let me know!:smile:

Replies

• KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered fitness blender videos. Great ones if you're looking for straight-up cardio, hiit, strength training & ab work. They have a large variety and videos vary in length from 10 minutes to over an hour. I like them so far; only been doing them for about two weeks.
  • pumpkinkatt
    Options
    Check on youtube ... their are plenty of full length videos .. I like to do Walk Away the pounds by Leslie Sansone and their are a few Richard Simmons that I do as well ...
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've just subscribed to the fitnessblender ones! They look great!
  • FroggoFrenchie
    FroggoFrenchie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered fitness blender videos. Great ones if you're looking for straight-up cardio, hiit, strength training & ab work. They have a large variety and videos vary in length from 10 minutes to over an hour. I like them so far; only been doing them for about two weeks.

The fitness blender kettlebell work out is great! Highly recommended.
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The Fitness Blender videos are great! I just did the Zumba Basic Lesson 1.
  • Marymoe138
    Marymoe138 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith and Keaira LaShae have great youtube videos and switch it up; HIIT, walking exercices,etc.
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    You can get all 3 levels of the 30 Day Shred (by Jillian Michaels) on YouTube. I wouldn't say it's fun... but it gets the job done!
  • WhisperingCloud
    WhisperingCloud Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am all about the Fitness Blender videos, and I love Keira Leshae too, because she's happy and smiley about her workout, without being obnoxiously so.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I do the same! I especially like that there are lots of short videos too. Sometimes I surf around and do a few and before I know it I've got 30 minutes of activity.

Hulu Plus and Amazon Prime also offer some free workout videos.
  • franzhaydn
    Options
    Fitnessblender is cool. But, I use Hasfit as well. I find fitnessblender is sometimes not motivating enough and Hasfit workouts really get me into the game!
  • tembii
    tembii Posts: 34
    Options
    Do blogilates on youtube by Cassey Ho she's just a goddess and so fun to work out with!
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I also really like Blogilates with Cassey Ho. Her personality, for me, is a little too bubbly and over the top, but I do enjoy the videos (especially POP Pilates). There is a lot of variety in her videos too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates
    http://www.blogilates.com/
  • GuaranteedResults
    Options
    Jessica Smith and Keaira LaShae have great youtube videos and switch it up; HIIT, walking exercices,etc.

YES!! I use these as well. Also, Zuzka Light. Best times I have ever had working out.