Looking for neat friends :)

Options
I joined in March 2013 and did really well and learnt a lot. I deactivated my account in the summer, and just made a new one this fall. But I still find myself on facebook more than myfitnesspal.. So I'm thinking.. I need friends on my friends list that post things other than fitness posts.. Anything funny, off topic, controversial, like anything.... I think I need more of you guys :)
Send me a pm if you are one of these people as you will keep me logging on :flowerforyou:

Replies

• freebirdfitness
    Options
    Also I know I erased my about me as I'm updating it... I hope that doesn't bug you... Maybe I'll finish it tonight???
  • freebirdfitness
    Options
    bump :tongue:
  • Tydeclare44
    Tydeclare44 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    bump for sure
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I'm kind of messy. I don't qualify.
  • SpaceFace
    SpaceFace Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm kind of in the same boat, looking to mark My fitness Pal a bit more interesting.
  • charlyshort
    Options
    Hi, read your post and I agree with you. I need someone on here to help keep my logging in as well :wink:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am pretty sloppy... wait a min.... nm
  • freebirdfitness
    Options
    just to note I don't get offended easily.. I like science, technology, news, entertainment, archeology, conspiracy, cooking, shopping... Like anything...
    So I don't really mind if your umm sloppy or messy :P Just want to make sure when I log in I have more than "Im going to workout" "Ive worked out" as well as journal entries.. Because I do have all that, and super fit and motivating friends... But for some reason Im still not on here enough... So Im hoping maybe something extra on my feed will keep me logging in :)

Thanks everyone you all are awesome!
  • freebirdfitness
    Options
    just bumping this in case there are a few people in the pm crowd :drinker: