How can i lose 7kg?

Options
Hello everyone! I am new here i just joined today. Im really excited because i really want to lose 7kg till feb.11 i am 18 years old i have exams next week so i dont think i can exercise next week however i am not going to eat alot. Can anyone give me any tips to lose 7kg in 3 weeks?

Replies

• niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    why 3 weeks???
  • Ayanna0101
    Options
    My brother is graduating and he wants me to be there so im trying to look good there. I really hope i could lose weight till then ^^
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    3 weeks is not enough time to lose 7kg, and furthermore, I think you should tell us your current height/weight before anyone on here gives you weight loss advice at all.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Don't give yourself a deadline. You'll just put the weight back on. Eat healthy, exercise, track everything on here. Those 7kg will come off when they're ready.
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Try chopping off a limb
  • Ayanna0101
    Options
    I am currently 53kg and my height is 157cm. I used to be 46kg i dont know how i gained this much weight.. i have thigh muscles btw because i bike alot
  • littlenature
    Options
    You're a healthy weight so don't stress about that! You have exams, try focusing on those. When I was studying, I found that eating healthily really helped me feel better- looking after my body and mind! Try eating three balanced meals a day and a couple of snacks to keep your energy up. Drink lots of water, go outside to walk, breathe fresh air, de-stress. You may find you'll lose a little bit of weight this way, you may not. Either way, I think you should forget about setting such a strict time limit on yourself! Get a nice dress for the graduation, wear some heels, make-up, whatever and you'll look nice in the pictures. It's your brother's graduation so I'm sure most eyes will be on him anyway!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My brother is graduating and he wants me to be there so im trying to look good there. I really hope i could lose weight till then ^^

Um, it's your brother's graduation. I understand wanting to look nice, but his graduation is about HIM, not you. I think he'll be happy you're there, whether you're 7 kgs less or not.

3 weeks is definitely too little of a deadline. Pick a more reasonable goal.