20 somethings!

Options

Replies

• haylslade
    Options
    26, just got back on the MFP bandwagon - would be good for some support :)
  • raffin4224
    Options
    Hey everyone! 21 here, turning 22 in May.

My weight has fluctuated a bit over the last few years, but of course I was at my smallest when I hadn't even planned or tried to lose the weight! I want to get back to a smaller, healthier size now that I've graduated from college, and would like to lose around 40 pounds to start. I also have some pretty varied fitness interests (bobsledding! downhill skateboarding! dancing like Beyonce!) that I want to seriously explore once I've lost some weight and maintained a healthy lifestyle for a while.

I've never done anything like this before, so I'd love to see what other people are doing, thinking, and feeling on their own journeys! Feel free to add me!
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    21 year old Psych student here!

Sucessfully lost about 25lbs in 2012 with MyPlate, then gained it all back. So I'm starting again, I have about 35lbs to lose.

Anyone is welcome to add me, I'm super active and I don't reject anyone! ;-)
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • robinalicia
    Options
    hey guys :) i'm 24. i'm not new to myfitnesspal but i did stop using it for a while. hoping to stay motivated and track my progress. feel free to add me!
  • Chelsey2016
    Chelsey2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Chelsey and I am a 21 years old. I am also looking for more friends so that we can help each other on our journey to becoming healthier! :) Feel free to add me!

Chelsey
  • biancabbz
    Options
    I am looking for some friends also...please add me, I am 21 and trying to lose about 2 stone :) xx
  • daedae23
    Options
    Hi I'm 24 and looking for some friends also add me plz
  • imbrittanymarie
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 25 and a mother of 2. I lost 30lbs after the birth of baby #1 with diet and exercise within 2 years. I kept all the weight off until I got pregnant again. Now I'm 3 months postpartum and looking to lose the last 14lbs of the 40 I gained. Please feel free to add me.
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and finally going to stick to wellness and fitness! Anyone feel free to add me because I'm in it for the long haul! Let's do this!
  • mcdoofus
    Options
    I'm 21 and got 50 pounds to lose! Let's do this together~!
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 25! Got 50 some pounds to lose! We got this! Anyone can add me if they like! I'm very supportive! I NEED SUPPORT AS WELL! lol.
  • ChamayneF
    ChamayneF Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25, I have 65 lbs to lose, feel free to add me!
  • chelsysutton0522
    Options
    im 22!
  • Nearie
    Options
    I'm not 20, I'm 18 but I'd love to be friends. :)
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 23! I am half way to my goal of losing 30lbs. Anyone can add me :)
  • SageDrow
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 so slightly older than the rest but your welcome to add me. I try my best to support and help as much as I can. I live in South Africa so my log is in Kg but the proses is the same. hahaha
  • erinbartholomew5
    erinbartholomew5 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, I want to lose my extra padding by summer:P I know how you feel....
  • cgreenaway93
    Options
    I'm 20, going on 21 in May - always looking for support !
  • TheStainDrain
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21! Please add me :P