Fell off the bandwagon this weekend

Options
I seriously fell off the bandwagon this weekend! I ate strawberry cake with cream cheese icing everyday since Friday. It was my husband's birthday cake. I had french fries and a coke on Sunday afternoon and pizza and breadsticks last night!!!! I swear I will do better this week! I've had no motivation to work out all weekend either. I've had a cold and have been so lazy!

Replies

• rfhoward
    Options
    Hey we all have bad days! Just get back on track today!
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    One of the things I have learned along to way is that you can have any of those things as long as you log them in and make them fit. When you see the calorie count posted for that piece of cake, go burn it off. You can't eat unhealthy foods continuously but you can do it every once in a while. It does not meant the end of your new healthy eating for the entire day, or the entire weekend, week, etc. Log it and move on.

So, hop right back on the bandwagon and have a great week!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Hey, sounds like my weekend! My birthday was last weekend and then just as I'm recovering from that, my hubby's birthday was this last weekend! I also felt like crap yesterday with some kind of stomach funk and ended up not going to the gym. I managed to gain back 2 of the 7 pounds I've lost. I too vow to do better every weekend. We will figure this out....we have to!
  • wife2mikejh
    Options
    Thanks guys! I did bring a healthy lunch to work today and I plan on walking about 15 min. on my lunch break. Hopefully that will lift my spirits!