quartered mushrooms
    diced avocado
    soy sauce to taste
    black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    favorite Brekki for me is either a green smoothie or

Quinoa or Amaranth mixed with sun Flower butter and a few nibs ( or chocolate chips)... its a cross between sweet and salty that I like. but the nibs give it crunch
    which I like more than the sweet.Just me.. nibs are pure..& have flavonoids.
    :flowerforyou:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    2 ingredient: carrots and celery
    3 ingredient: tomato, onion, cilantro
    4 ingredient: onion, green bell pepper, cilantro, tomato
    5 ingredient: grass, dandelions, hay, cornmeal, leaves
  • WonderWhitney11
    WonderWhitney11 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Although they may not always be simple, I love http://christinacooks.com/ for vegan recipes. She also has a few cookbooks out there that are really good. She also explains what some of those weird vegan ingredients are that are hard to find! :)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    avocado, raw cacao, honey. choc mousse.

frozen banana, whiz. icecream.

frozen mixed berries or mango, whizzed. sorbet

dates, almond butter, coconut oil, maca powder, salt. whizzed. caramel

cacao butter, raw cacao, honey, salt. melted, mixed, set. chocolate. (or make banana icecream and use as raw ice magic.)

zucchini noodles. tomato (fresh and semi dried), basil, garlic, salt, onion, tamari/braggs, spices, walnuts, whizzed. pasta + sauce

cashews soaked, nutritional yeast, garlic, lemon juice, salt. processed. cashew cheese/sauce
    Mmmmmm!
  • berlinberlinveg
    berlinberlinveg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Zucchini & beetroot pasta. One of my favourite combos and super quick & easy to make (and the spiralizer is imo cheap, not like my other kitchen gadgets... and I use the spiralizer all the time, well worth the money).

Today I made the zucchini + beetroot pasta, with some soaked dried tomates cut in pieces.
    On the side I had protein, use something raw if it has to be raw-vegan obviously (I had tofu today so it wasn't raw),
    I'm often surprised how it takes me like 5-8 minutes to make dinner when I make this.
  • vvvalentines
    Options
    Frozen berries--I buy 10 oz bags from Cascadian Farms.
    Raw coconut or soy yogurt--for 10oz berries, I use about 1 cup.

For hand blender: Pour berries into freezer-safe container. Pour yogurt over berries. Use hand blender, first on lowest speed, kind of like you're mashing potatoes. The mix will be very thick, so you can only do a little bit at a time with the blender. Once you get a soft-serve-like texture, turn the speed up to make things smoother.

If you have a food processor/high-powered blender, you can do it that way too. Basically makes instant berry "ice cream" or frozen yogurt. Really easy to customize flavors.
  • salzej01
    salzej01 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    blend dates, unsweetened shredded coconut and carob chips, form into balls or bars
    tried this yesterday. very yum!
  • dubist
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/portobello-mushroom-burgers/

I love these, minus the cheese, add caramelized onions.

Making this tonight sans the cheese
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Stuffed mcccushrooms are sUperb stuffed with Quinoa,shredded zucchini carrots onions and spices !''
    C:flowerforyou:
  • dubist
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/portobello-mushroom-burgers/

I love these, minus the cheese, add caramelized onions.

Making this tonight sans the cheese
    was so good....

tonight curry creamed coconut spinach.
    http://www.nutritiontofruition.com/curried-creamed-spinach-dairy-free-gluten-free-vegan/