Replies

• mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    IMG_20101115_065634-1.jpg
  • mrsewert
    Options
    Would it hurt anyone if we let the new people pay and weigh in today? It's more money for me to win! :laugh: Obviously you wouldn't want to have them start AFTER today but up until midnight tonight and as long as they pay should be fair game?

Yes? No?

I just hate turning people away!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Would it hurt anyone if we let the new people pay and weigh in today? It's more money for me to win! :laugh: Obviously you wouldn't want to have them start AFTER today but up until midnight tonight and as long as they pay should be fair game?

Yes? No?

This is probably fine if no one else has a problem with it!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Yes? No?

No problem with it here!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    11-15scale-1-1.jpg

Ok, got it!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options

Yes? No?

No problem with it here!
    I'm good with it too.
  • tanias11
    Options
    wait i just read the original post. it says register by nov 25 and pay by dec1 . why wouldnt any be allowed in its only nov 15. am i wrong ha? sry a little confused
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

Yes? No?

I'm fine with it. and if we go this route, perhaps the leader here can message those who were interested in case they never open this thread again :laugh:
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    wait i just read the original post. it says register by nov 25 and pay by dec1 . why wouldnt any be allowed in its only nov 15. am i wrong ha? sry a little confused
    this is bc originally it was going to start on the 1st of december and then the dates changed.
  • nehtaeh
    Options

If you read through that thread, the dates were changes so we started on the 15th. Some wanted to start on Nov 1st, some wanted earlier than Dec. 1st, and yet others were ok with Dec. 1st, so we took the middle ground...We started today.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    11-15-10.jpg

okay maybe next time i need to use a marker instead of my daughters pencil that I found lying in the hallway early this morning. LOL Hope you can see the writing.

I have no problems with letting more people join today, more money. :happy:
  • mrsewert
    Options
    Courtney if you need help messaging people let me know! :)

I'm at work but I can send out PM's too! :)
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    this is harder than i thought it would be. at least there's no place to go from here except down. :ohwell:

photo.jpg
  • tizzardc
    Options
    Where do I sign up
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have no problem letting other's join today. uploading my pic now, will post in a minute.
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    Ok, pay no attention to my socks! My feet were freezing this morning and I grabbed the first two I seen. LOL

Fall10032-1.jpg
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I have no problem letting more people who will lose. :tongue:

I'll post my pic tonight.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    binary_jester your comments make me laugh, we can't tell you are competitive at all. BTW don't forget to message me your address for the little debbies gift basket. :devil:
  • mrsewert
    Options
    Where do I sign up

You can talk to Courtney (The original poster of this thread) She will give you the paypal address and other information.

Weigh in is TODAY by midnight so grab a piece of paper with the password: MOTIVATION 11/15 handwritten on it so we know it was taken today!

Good luck!
  • mrsewert
    Options
    binary_jester your comments make me laugh, we can't tell you are competitive at all. BTW don't forget to message me your address for the little debbies gift basket. :devil:

We'll make him run for his money! :tongue: :laugh: