18 - 25.

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm rather new here. I looked in MFP a month or so ago & didn't really take it seriously, nor did I realize what an in depth & helpful site it is!
I currently have no friends (boohoo) & no one in my "real life" circle takes diets or getting fit seriously. My family members are over weight & so are most of my friends. Not that they aren't great, I just need people who will help keep me motivated.

I'm currently having a rough time trying to get myself to actually work out. While I am pretty active throughout the day with cleaning & walking around my apartment & playing with my cat, I can't seem to get myself to really work out.
I would love to set aside an hour a day to get some intense cardio in
But I keep putting it off!

I danced for fifteen years & taught for six years, so that kept me exercising for 30+ hours a week. Due to some health complications, I had to stop dancing.
When I went off to college, there was a gym that I went to every night, but weekends, for two hours a night.

Now I am not dancing nor near a gym.

Help! <3
:smile:
53524148.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• lizzietremlett
    lizzietremlett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Daisy,

I'm in the same boat - I'm a teacher and after long, busy day with the kids I really don't feel like going out for a run or to the gym! i've started walking back from school a couple of times a week, it takes me about 45 mins so is a decent chunk of time - could you fit that into your routine perhaps? It might help to build it up slowly, rather than jump straight in at the deep end!

C25K is also a great programme, look into that one :) xx