New here new friends appreciated

Options
Hello everyone my name is Tracy I'm new here I joined here a long time ago I think about 2/3 years but only logged a few days til I quit again. I did slimming world successfully for a year and lost 4 stone managed to keep to off for a year but now I have gained nearly 2 back since August! :-( I don't want to gain it all back to have to loose it all so I'm starting this now. I've been dieting for a week and have lost 4lb according to the scales! Probably mostly water tho for the first week but a possitive start at least, would love to meet new people here to gain and give support.

Replies

• Malachai76
    Options
    FR sent hi i'm dougie i log daily
  • little_missnice2001
    Options
    Thankyou Hun, I'm looking forward to getting results, I tried insanity and did it everyday for nearly two weeks it killed me lol and I got a twisted ankle so I couldn't do the workout effectively for a few days and after that hit Christmas so didn't bother silly really cuz I would have completed my first month now :-(
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Hi I am Angie join up ... I was here in 2012 left and now I am back too
  • Malachai76
    Options
    Thankyou Hun, I'm looking forward to getting results, I tried insanity and did it everyday for nearly two weeks it killed me lol and I got a twisted ankle so I couldn't do the workout effectively for a few days and after that hit Christmas so didn't bother silly really cuz I would have completed my first month now :-(

no problem :) Insanity Its hard work but well worth it, if your fit again you should restart
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Sending fr now :)