It's time to get healthy!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm not new to MFP, I was introduced to the program over a year ago. I'm trying it again with a renewed commitment to get healthy. Why? because I am tired of being fat, out of breath when walk or take stairs and I'm worried about diseases that run in my family catching up to me. So fat I'm been on for a week and I have logged on exercised everyday. For the next 40 days I'm participating in a walking challenge for black women. It asks that we commit to walking for at least 30 minutes a day, for 40 days or until Thanksgiving. So far I'm on day nine and while it is a challenge to consistently walk everyday, I'm learning that it's a challenge that I need.

Please friend me on this journey I need all the help and encouragement I can get!

Replies

• Jaimie6171
    Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is always a tough journey and I think we could all use a little more support! Its great you are taking part in the walking challenge!! It can be so hard to get started, but I am sure you feel amazing once you are done! Keep up the hard work! If you ever need a little encouragement I am here for you! :)
  • pdxevergreen
    pdxevergreen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hope your journey is going well....take it one day at a time, and know today you can make a difference!
    http://premiumhealthsupplements.net/