will this belly fat go away? (pic)

Options
i am so frustrated because i have days that i think, i can do this and on other days like today, i feel like its impossible so why bother trying. does anyone think that i can get a flat belly?

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/jardimgirl/6d6941e2-d118-4eca-8e12-93dd4c514d90_zps51938f7b.jpg

Replies

• befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Stress adds to belly fat so try to relax. Stick to your workouts and watch the salt! Good luck????
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thx! I think patience is what I lack. But I'm always so doubtful that it will get better
  • meg187
    meg187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's my belly I want to lose fat from too. Any time I put on weight it all goes to my belly. So so hard to shift
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    Tell me about it.its so frustrating
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Double post
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    i am so frustrated because i have days that i think, i can do this and on other days like today, i feel like its impossible so why bother trying. does anyone think that i can get a flat belly?

6d6941e2-d118-4eca-8e12-93dd4c514d90_zps51938f7b.jpg
    To lose in your belly you need to lose body fat all over. Just eat at a calorie deficit, work out, and it will go away. It just takes time.
  • hwoeltjen
    hwoeltjen Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I keep saying the same thing. I am finally down to a normal BMI....but still have a little belly left. It really pisses me off.

Every day I look at myself in the mirror and just think "****...when does this end" (Excuse the language...just giving you an accurate depiction of events).

I think we become too impatient with weight loss. You will get there...I will get there.

That little belly will be gone in no time.
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    Thank you. Patience is the hardest part of the lifestyle change
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    It'll go away!!! I went from 180 pounds with a belly way bigger than yours is, girlie! When I'm at anywhere from 106-120 my belly is totally flat with hip bones and all! Just keep working it, it WILL go away! Its YOUR body, you control it, not the other way around! My stomach has been flat for so long I don't even remember when it wasn't!! Just keep dieting, exercising and trust me, you'll be surprised to see yourself in a year or so (depending on what you're doing) when it's so flat that you can balance stuff on it! :P
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    It take time!!!!!! Lose body fat, move more, be patient and loving toward yourself. Take joy in the fact that you are healthier by the day ;)

I know it suck!!!!!
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    thank you all so much!! you all seriously dont know how happy you all just made me!!! god bless!!!:heart:
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad47/jardimgirl/6d6941e2-d118-4eca-8e12-93dd4c514d90_zps51938f7b.jpg

Sure. Take a peek at my profile pictures-my stomach was bigger than yours at one point, but I made the commitment to lose the weight and then got to it. My stomach is now flat, not bad for a 35 year old mom of three kids :smile:
  • jardimgirl
    Options

Sure. Take a peek at my profile pictures-my stomach was bigger than yours at one point, but I made the commitment to lose the weight and then got to it. My stomach is now flat, not bad for a 35 year old mom of three kids :smile:

you are honestly an inspiration! no one could EVER look at you and think you had 3 kids!! your a hot momma!!!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

you are honestly an inspiration! no one could EVER look at you and think you had 3 kids!! your a hot momma!!!

:blushing:
  • shinerai
    shinerai Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This topic is such a relief (especially that one mom's transformation!). I have a similar belly pooch as the OP, and even at 138 pounds it was still there for me. Now I'm back up to 160, trying to lose again, and hopefully keep it off this time.

This thread gives me some confidence that I can lose that stubborn belly fat I hate so much. I would love to show off my stomach but only if it looks good! lol
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Please keep on mind that weight isn't the only factor to consider while wanting a certain shape (in this case a flat tummy). Most people who don't exercise will probably have a small tummy even if they're at a healthy weight. Focus on the right strenght exercises, I'm sure it will look much better in a few months! :)
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    After two babies in three years I had a belly bulge.. After losing 20 lbs it is flatter. It's not a really taunt tummy but its a lot better. Keep going!
  • 1cafeaulait
    1cafeaulait Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great thread! My belly is one of the main reasons I need to lose! Glad to hear that it will go down as I lose weight!!