Down and out.. Also opinions on diet chef?

Options
So 2 things which this thread.. Firstly iv not logged on for a while since I dropped to 164 lbs however I stopped loosi and have been trying to eat right. I found before I was in 'starvation mode' and after a while of eating 3 meals a day I dropped weight. However I'm now stuck and so so frustrated! Lacking motivation and would love to curl up in a ball! I'm still exercising and have just purchased a Pilates ball for some more core exercises.
Also.. diet chef? Never done it but what are people's opinion?
Thanks any advice noted an appreciated!
Emma

Replies

• bazzadigz
    bazzadigz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma,

Only just logged onto MFP for the first time in ages.

I done Diet Chef about 18 months ago, basically when I hit the same starvation mode that you speak of (while doing Weight Watchers).

With Diet Chef lost 2 stone in around 2 months until I got happy with the weight that I had reached (I was 24st but I went from 19st down to 17st with DC), after this I decided to watch my weight until I had the motivation to lose the final 3.

Now I am under 17st and will spend the next 3 months on Diet Chef (while also exercising).

Diet Chef Pros
    High Protein (feel less hungry)
    Portion Control
    Cheaper than other alternatives
    Quite easy to lose weight with the plan 1200calories p/day (provided you stick to it)

Diet Chef Cons
    Expensive
    You will have to add some vegetables, I would add sugar based fruit as some of the meals can be high in sugar
    Some of the meals can be hit or miss.

I hope this helps