Anyone else have around 60 pounds to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• StellaBella47
    Options
    I have a total of 56 pounds to lose by my wedding (October 18 2014) but I'd like to get half of that off by the end of April. I'm going on a cruise ... on my last cruise (December 2012) I was a little heavier than I am now and I feel I could have had so much more fun, especially on the beaches. Diabetes runs in my family and I DON'T WANT IT. Also, my fiance is a firefighter and a mountain-biker and I don't want to be the brick.
  • StellaBella47
    Options
  • PatchFan
    PatchFan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and have somewhere between 40-50lbs that I need to lose.
  • Marie29032002
    Options
    Hi all... I'm.new to this started my diet Monday but started on here today... I have 40.6lb to lose at the moment but this could increase if I'm.not happy once I reach this. Pls feel free to add me as I'm looking for new buddies for different opinion and chats x
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee

CW: 210
    GW: 150-160 (will see how I look/feel when I get closer to goal!)

This is my 3rd time around of MFP, so although I have friends on my list, they're all inactive for the most part so if anyone's looking for friends, feel free to add (My MFP page is pretty desolate atm!) :)
  • jeromybilbo7
    Options
    60lbs is exactly what I am wanting to lose. Anyone on this thread feel free to add me.
    :happy:
  • doth68
    doth68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and I have 60 pounds to lose. I need support because I have been trying to lose it for 2 years! Anyone can add me as a friend.