Looking for more MFP friends to motivate me

Options
Hi All - I have started to struggle to lose the last bit of weight and over December I even put on 7lbs which I need to get off!! I am now looking for some more friends so we can motivate each other a bit more... My goals are to walk over 10000 steps a day (got myself a fitbit so here is hoping), go to the gym or do a workout 3 times a week, eat a lot healthier and to lose at least 25lbs. I am hoping to meet some new people and together we can all do this together?!?! Let me know if you want to join me on this journey!!

Replies

• Mrsjones172
    Mrsjones172 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    sent you a message and added you :)
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find Fitbit friends in the "Fitbit Users" forum: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1307-fitbit-users
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I would love to add more fitbit friends....I need motivation to get this last 100 pounds off! Feel free to add me here or on fitbit! www.fitbit.com/user/2377GT
  • katdell
    katdell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that and I will add you Onaughmae on fitbit as well as here!!

And I have added the fitbit user forum too thanks editorgrrl
  • summyd25
    summyd25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My username for both MFP and fitbit is summyd25@hotmail.com I just ordered the fitbit waiting for it to come in. Email address is summyd25@hotmail.com Looking to lose 30 and looking for friends to keep me motivated
  • SherryL0419
    SherryL0419 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't use a fitbit but I sent you a request here :)
  • Tinx_87
    Tinx_87 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, sent you a friend request :)
    Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • katdell
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I have added you both! Im not just looking for people who are on fitbit I am looking for general support. However if your on fitbit and want to add me here is my id - //www.fitbit.com/user/29PHG9
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request here on MFP. I tried sending a friend request on Fitbit, but for some reason it didn't work. My fitbit profile is www.fitbit.com/user/22HSF2

Anyone is welcome to add me as well.
  • katdell
    Options
    Hi I added you on MFP but I dont know why it wouldnt let me add you either on fitbit?? We may have to try again later! :)
  • GreatGreenSea
    GreatGreenSea Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your goals sound great, I'll add you as a friend if you don't mind.
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    sounds like me and Ive lost alot of MFPals, they seem to have wandered away! Im sailinjen....add me lets lose 20 lbs together!!!!!!!:smile: