What's for breakfast?

Options
Hi everyone, just curious , what are you having for breakfast?
Are you exercising before breakfast? :)

Replies

• zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I had a corn mug cake that I made using self raising flour, creamed corn and skim sweetened condensed milk.
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I had a 7-grain hot cereal with honey, and coffee. I dont exercise after breakfast; I do that in the afternoon/evening.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I get up at 545 have a half of a whole wheat English muffin with PB. Exercise for about 40 minutes, shower. After exercise I have a bowl of Chobani plain yogurt, berries sand a 1/3 cup of Kellogg's cereals on top for crunch.
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    I always have plain oatmeal ( 3 packets) with coffee :) keeps me full until lunch!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    green smoothie with fruits and veg. everyday
  • clarewalsh5477
    clarewalsh5477 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Porridge :smile:
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I eat every 3hrs starting at 6am. My 6am meal is protein and carbs so a protein shake blended with a banana. 9am is 'breakfast', which I have protein, carbs and vegies - a bowl of oats o rbrown rice with an egg white & vegie omlette.
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Nearly every morning its 1/2 cup of rolled oats with half a cup of egg whites and one whole egg, all cooked together with vanilla extract and cinnamon. Topped with half a banana and flaxseed. It gets me through until my mid morning snack and gives me heaps of slow burning energy for gym at lunchtime :)
  • McChane1
    Options
    'I just made 6 home made "egg mcmuffins" Put them in freezer bags, just pop one in the microwave and warm up. I used english muffins, baked eggs, canadian bacon and cheese.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    I run sometimes before breakfast and run other times in the afternoon. It makes no difference.

I usually eat 4 eggs, whole wheat toast with butter, a glass of 2% milk, and coffee.

ETA: I never lift fasted as I would pass out and drop a weight on my head . . .
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Usually a couple of scrambled eggs pretty much every day. I have my oats 3-4 days per week. Sometimes I just have my eggs and my greek yogurt and some fruit. On Saturdays I usually have eggs, bacon, and potatoes or toast. I also enjoy bagels, cream cheese and cold smoked salmon...I often do that on Sundays.

I don't work out in the AM save for Saturday...I usually eat before I go to the gym, but I give myself a couple hours to digest. A lot of people do just fine working out fasted...I am not one of them...and I generally prefer to workout in the evening.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Coffee, usually yogurt, sometimes a breakfast cookie, and did I mention coffee? Occasionally I'll have eggs instead with some kind of meat in it (smoked sausage, bacon, whatever). Leftover Dinner is always good too!
  • katebottrell
    Options
    Grain toast with honey and a coffee. Not exercising before breakfast :)
  • Darrxy
    Darrxy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have some bacon and scrambled eggs on toast to fuel myself for a gym session later in the morning :-)
  • b2kelly
    b2kelly Posts: 62
    Options
    Oatmeal will become your best friend, add a cup of frozen berries it is super filling

Mix it up and have a half a can of beans and 2-3 eggs add a little Valentinas Hot Sauce to the eggs for fun also super filling and it will shut your hunger the f up.
  • dgeorgiadis
    dgeorgiadis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Egg whites and vegetable frittata, whole wheat toast and coffee or green tea.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I walked for 4 miles then had a delicious omelet of mushrooms, spinach and goat cheese with a side salad and a Bloody Mary.
    I love Sundays!
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I make a smoothie every morning. I use berries or peach/mango/pineapple. My bf makes his with bananas, but i hate bananas. I add some Iogo probio yogurt and top it off with orange juice. Yum!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    This coming morning.... since I am a night shifter... breakfast is a 5 egg whites with half a med onion, half a bell pepper and also a serving of oatmeal. Tomorrow similar deal but will toss in some spinach instead