Runtastic Six Pack, Anyone?

Options
Has anyone used the Runtastic Six Pack App? Thoughts? Results?

My stomach is my biggest problem area, and I would like feedback on if it is worth doing.
Thanks!

Replies

• haymck123
    haymck123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm using it, currently doing the 10 day challenge. Not super impressed so far but we'll see, I like that it syncs to MFP!
  • GumbieBEN
    GumbieBEN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yep, just started..... Having lost 25kgs using myfitnesspal and cycling a lot (plus a few small lifestyle changes) I'm left with a Fit cyclists lower half and the weediest upper body! I'm intrigued to see how much improvement I get and have set myself an end of Feb review date.. Having taken a photo and measured belly, waist, neck today.

I'm combining the 6pack app (which I'd prefer if they just called 'core and torso trainer', as I find the whole idea of following a six pack programme a bit vain and possibly sure to fail!)... With the push up app for my arms and chest.

If it doesn't work at the end of feb ill cough up for new gym membership.. The thought of which fills me with dread!

Will post back here what results I see.
  • GumbieBEN
    GumbieBEN Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    After three weeks I'm quite impressed with the gains in upper body strength I've made.... Push ups and sit ups happening quite easily now and I need to increase the number of reps to feel any burn.... It's kinda a 'stating the obvious' app... But having some one count and give you the timing definitely helps. I like it!
  • conradlangley
    Options
    After three weeks I'm quite impressed with the gains in upper body strength I've made.... Push ups and sit ups happening quite easily now and I need to increase the number of reps to feel any burn.... It's kinda a 'stating the obvious' app... But having some one count and give you the timing definitely helps. I like it!

I know this is a fairly old post, but was wondering a couple of months down the line if you are still using the app?

If so, what are your thoughts?