Five Days in a row

Options
2»

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    progress not perfection..

one day.. one moment.. one choice at a time.
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I started this two years ago when I was 59 at 251 pounds (I'm 6'1"). Got all the way down to 198 then over the summer managed to get myself back to 220. Now back at it, really want to get to "onederland" again. MFP will work if you use it, I quit logging food religiously and boom! If you use it it works. Welcome and good luck on your life style change!
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    All this is this first time I have been on a diet or should I say life style change, in I can't remember. I am stoked about it and I know it is only five days but that is big to me. I walked for an hour today. I know all you P90Xers and stuff are laughing at me, but this is big for this 56 year old man!!!

Er' body keep pushing keep moving. By the grace of God I will string 365 days of life style change together! Take care!

Bill

Good for you! Just continue to be happy, do positive things every day, and the weight will all come off.

I love this video and keep it bookmarked for days when my motivation gets low. It always inspires me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congrats!