favorite beachbody workout?!

Options
i'm just wondering everyones favorite beachbody workout and why?

i have done insanity and t25...i'm interested in doing others.

thanks!

Replies

• Glossysweets
    Options
    I like both the ones you mentioned (Insanity is nice because there are breaks within it for like 30 seconds or less and water breaks which is a nice relief) but its too much time for my current situation so I do T25 which kicks my butt each time even being on week 3.

I also really like Rockin' Body - it is fun and kind of makes you feel a bit sexy dancing to it as well - plus Shaun T is pretty fun in it.
  • soplin21
    Options
    just completed my first week of P90X3- love it!!
  • Robin_Brown72
    Robin_Brown72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing T25, but supplementing with other workouts. I have Rockin' Body, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Cathy Smith - Project You and Slim in Six. I supplement with all of those except the Slim in Six. I did it for the 6 weeks (years ago) and lost inches, but just don't really care for the workouts. With all the videos, one would think I'm a BB coach, but I am not. I just like their videos. My next purchase will probably be TurboFire. I personally like the "dancey" workouts better. I like T25, but I'm not sure I would have gotten it if my husband hadn't wanted it. Tomorrow starts week 3 of the Alpha phase - Total Body Circuit (ugh).
  • tntjones2011
    tntjones2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    X3 is my favorite. I am a BeachBody coach and have tried a lot of programs. Plus I was military for 20 years and we always tried different things.
  • tntjones2011
    tntjones2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Forgot the why...it's 30 mins and I feel like I have had a good workout but not exhausted.
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    TurboFire :)
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X, P90X2, Insanity - mixed with P90X, now Body Beast mixed with Insanity....

I have tried Turbo fire, and beach bum, or what ever it's called - didn't care for either..

My fav so far is the mix I'm doing now, Insane Beast - best results for me so far.
  • halliedoll
    Options
    I have tried insanity, hip-hop abs and rockin body. Out of those 3, Rockin body has been my favorite. It really is like a dance party and its so much fun! it really works up a sweat and also works your entire body!
  • frugalfitmom
    Options
    Les Mills Combat for cardio. I love to punch and kick but Turbo is too dancey and perky for me. Combat is a perfect combination of fun yet technical moves.

Body Beast for lifting. Plain and simple, I had muscle gains with this program like no other. Sagi is an incredible trainer.

I am doing P90x3 right now and so far, so good. It's a good combo of weights (which I love) and cardio (which I don't)...can't beat 30 minutes a day either.

I have done other programs too. Brazil Butt Lift (regular and Master Series), Les Mills Pump, Insanity, Asylum I, Focus T25, Turbo Fire/Jam, Hip Hop Abs...I think the list of the ones I HAVEN'T done is shorter! :)
  • Forever4me
    Forever4me Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm doing both Les Mills Combat and Les Mills Body Pump and love them both. Both programs have a range of workout lengths and you can "pump up" the music once you know the routine, so that definitely makes them a lot more fun! Combat is kickboxing and also has some HIIT workouts that are shorter but still kick your butt. Pump will always be challenging because you can just continue to add weight as you get stronger. First thing I've stuck with in a long time!!
  • MelanieSGlas
    Options
    I love ChaLean Extreme - it's less cardio and more weight training. Muscle burns fat! It makes me feel lean & strong :)
  • Gracieonfire91
    Options
    Turbo Fire is amaze balls! I would recommend checking that one out. I'm about to start the 21 Day Fix though. I've always had trouble with portion control so that containers and nutrition plan is going to be great! Which one were you thinking of?