0ver 200 lost and 38 to go!

I am starting a new nutrition and workout plan over the next ten weeks and I plan on hitting my goal weight by the end of those 10 weeks!!
During the first two years of my journey the weight feel off but over the last year I have lost only 25 pounds but over 5 inches from my waist.. I have gained a lot of muscle.. Now I have to redo my hole diet and eat more to gain more muscle and lose the rest of this weight. I raised my calorie intake, protein intake , carb and fat intake over the last 4 days and have lost 7.5 pounds and 1% body fat!!

Replies

• Mihani
    Mihani Posts: 4,059 Member
    200 pounds is amazing! Congratulations on your success and good luck with your 10 week plan.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    You have done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself. 25 lbs in a year in nothing to sneeze at either. Sometimes we just need to hit the reset button and move on. You will get those last pounds. I am sure of it!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats! Keep going, you will get to your goal soon!
  • WOW! Very inspirational :-)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Wow, you're such an inspiration...Kudos to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!