List the top 3 things that give you gas...

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    oops food, sorry

1. 4 pounds of cabbage

2. 2 gallons of ice cream

3. beans, 82 pounds at once

Yer lucky, for some people, like my friend, a very little amount of the wrong things can be insanely uncomfortable. Or so I hear. I sure hope she figures it out soon. Like I hope she refrains from eating so many combo's that it's hard to guess and she has to go online and ask a bunch of strangers. I mean make me go online and ask the strangers for her.

Please tell your friend I hope she figure it out soon & as comfortably as possible.:flowerforyou:

Thanks. She said to tell you thanks. And she also says she feels like she used to have an iron tummy like that as well and she doesn't know what happened? She thinks it may be Obama's fault though. Or the greys.

Ahhhhhh, so she's changed. Hmmm... Well, if I went from the Amazing Digesto to The Vaporator, I'd probably try a probiotic first. Has she tried that? Intestinal flora is a strange and wonderful thing.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    oops food, sorry

1. 4 pounds of cabbage

Yer lucky, for some people, like my friend, a very little amount of the wrong things can be insanely uncomfortable. Or so I hear. I sure hope she figures it out soon. Like I hope she refrains from eating so many combo's that it's hard to guess and she has to go online and ask a bunch of strangers. I mean make me go online and ask the strangers for her.

Please tell your friend I hope she figure it out soon & as comfortably as possible.:flowerforyou:

Thanks. She said to tell you thanks. And she also says she feels like she used to have an iron tummy like that as well and she doesn't know what happened? She thinks it may be Obama's fault though. Or the greys.

Ahhhhhh, so she's changed. Hmmm... Well, if I went from the Amazing Digesto to The Vaporator, I'd probably try a probiotic first. Has she tried that? Intestinal flora is a strange and wonderful thing.

If that's code for greek yogurt. Not lately.
  • lgenis
    lgenis Posts: 1
    Options
    Fiber One Bars
    Broccoli
    Beets and Cabbage

Pretty much anything healthy. I swear by Beano pills. When I'm watching what I'm eating (ie. eating healthy) I tend to get gas or really uncomfortable gas cramps. Two or three beano pills before the meal really helps me.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    1 cauliflower- by far!
    2 oysters
    3 turkey
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    carrots, raisins, cheap milk chocolate, sugar free candy are some things that people might not always be aware of that get me!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    oops food, sorry

1. 4 pounds of cabbage

If that's code for greek yogurt. Not lately.

Nooooooo...
    (Back story... Ill make it short)
    My hubby wiped out his intestinal flora with antibiotics. Not only did he have... Ahem... Looseness, but gassssssss.
    The gastro doc put him on an OTC probiotic. Things went well. I thought perhaps your friend might not be completely depleted, but maybe just "flora impaired"?

'Course I don't know anything, really. I'm just throwing out what I'd try. I eat a full container of fresh broccoli and a black bean burger almost daily (no, not a diet, I'm just a weirdo who really likes that crap) and I'd really be in anguish if it caused me issues.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FTHSH0UNRHOH/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt/178-4142410-2581252#R3FTHSH0UNRHOH
    Best review EVER

1.Sugar free candy(Sugar Alcohol was invented by the devil himself),

2.Celery

3.Fiber one bars.
  • BaoCat
    BaoCat Posts: 42
    Options
    Nooooooo...
    (Back story... Ill make it short)
    My hubby wiped out his intestinal flora with antibiotics. Not only did he have... Ahem... Looseness, but gassssssss.
    The gastro doc put him on an OTC probiotic. Things went well. I thought perhaps your friend might not be completely depleted, but maybe just "flora impaired"?

'Course I don't know anything, really. I'm just throwing out what I'd try. I eat a full container of fresh broccoli and a black bean burger almost daily (no, not a diet, I'm just a weirdo who really likes that crap) and I'd really be in anguish if it caused me issues.

^^ This. The probiotic should work faster than yogurt.

Oddly enough, my cat gets kitty probiotics off and on, for the exact same reason (recurring health issues that puts him on antibiotics.) Does wonders for a screwed up gut. I refer to them as 'sprinkles', since it just gets put on the wet food and mixed in.

Snort. People sprinkles, for your gut!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Peppers

These vitamins I just started taking

Quest bars
  • Mr_Starr
    Mr_Starr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    -- GMO oils such as canola (I do not get gas from organic non-GMO versions of the same oils)
    -- some foods cooked with margarine or shortening
    -- antibiotics

other than that nothing else really.
  • Americannabis
    Options
    Straight milk, sometimes ice cream. Dunno what else.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Whatever is in airplane food. I get uncontrolled farts on airplanes.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    eggs, cabbage, and beans
  • laughabelle
    laughabelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Strawberries! Always! Doesn't stop me though..
    Ice cream
    Turkey Pepperoni
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Kombucha
    Beans
    All dairy except cheese
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Cabbage
    Beer
    Large amounts of vegetables
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Chinese food

Broccoli

Soy Products
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Milk

Brussels/cabbage

Beans
  • aleggett321
    aleggett321 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anything soy. Ugh, gut wrenching.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Cabbage, baked beans, dairy used to do that too.