No Pain No Gain!

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Ali I am 23 years old and am aiming to lose a total of 70lbs. I had several injuries that led to my weight gain. In Aug 13 I had a meniscus repair/ and during that repair it was found that I have a partially torn ACL. As such my focus on Cardio is not yet on Running, but on the Elpitical and Bike.

My start weight was 232 and atm it is 216. I have started the Gym many times prior to the injury, but have always ended up quitting and going back to my lifestyle. Since the new Year This has been the longest stretch of activity I have had. Everyday I either go to the gym or swimming pool. My current routine is 35 mins Elliptical and 60 mins Bike, and followed by 20 mins of strength.

I would love to make some friends on here who are also seeking to be motivated to workout, and continue working out.

I truly want to make this a lifestyle adaptation and change. It would be great to make some friends out of that.

Target Weight 162lb.

Please add me and hopefully we can help each other in motivation that is key to success.

Replies

• kenshin00456
    kenshin00456 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump due to spam
  • kenshin00456
    kenshin00456 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So I wanted to have an update from Jan 12th to today Jan 24th I am now at 210 lost 6 more pounds in 12 days. I am seeking to expand my network on here so please feel free to add me! I would love to have more friends and more motivation. The way I see it we are all in it together in this community!