Former Weight Watchers member here to lose!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I lost over 65 lbs on WW, but creeped up after they changed their plan.

Here to count calories and get fit.

I have about 22 lbs to lose

Debra

Replies

• NotorDJP
    Options
    make that 25

Thanks to holidays
    Debra
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I never could keep the WW loss off. I didn't learn that for me exercise was the most important thing. 2 years and keeping it off. Still have a tad more to lose, but it will come.
  • NotorDJP
    Options
    My biggest issue is exercise, totally.

I need to get more consistent with it, or I will never keep weight off.
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Debra! I'm similar to you....Weight Watchers always worked but this last year I got engaged and married...lots of life happening with all of the food that goes along with it! ha! This time I decided to count calories since that seems to be the basic concept of Weight Watchers and their point system. I also have about 20-25 lbs to lose. Good luck!! We can do it!!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: I hope you find lots of success here!
  • julianne824
    julianne824 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Former Weight Watchers member as well... I find each time they changed their program in the past couple years I gained about 10lbs lol.
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too am a former WW member. I lost around 30lbs on it but after a knee injury ended up gaining it all back. I recently re joined WW but haven't managed to get started on it again so though I would give this a try. I wish you lots of success on here.