Just moved here from Lose It!

Options
Hi, I have friends that have invited me over from LoseIt.com because several friends had invited me to come. I started that app in March of 2013 and, so far, have lost 70.5lbs. I'm a full time mom of two, part-time RDA, part-time photographer and part-time volunteer with the SPCA. Hope to meet more people here as I go along!

Replies

• maggierda
    Options
    hmm....is it because I mentioned LoseIt?? *hearing crickets*
  • tntjones2011
    tntjones2011 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. What is that?
  • curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi - I use the Lose It! app too but couldn't find a forum for that, so I snuck in here. I may switch over to MFP at some point. Congrats on losing 71 lbs so far!
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have heard of loseit but never used it as I am Australian and apparently MFP has more of our foods in it so am giving this a try. You have lost heaps already, well done. Good luck with your continued weight loss.
  • maggierda
    Options
    It's an app I found on Google play....very similar to this one although MFP's database seems to be better!

On LoseIt they don't really have "forums" just challenges. So this is much nicer. :)
  • maggierda
    Options
    Thanks!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I tried Loseit a while back but didn't stick to it, I've been here for awhile now and love it- congrats on your loss!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I switched from LoseIt for the forums. I get better interaction here. Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Reddit has a large loseit community, which is also mixed with MFPers.

Add me! :D