132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Replies

• shaney13
    shaney13 Posts: 22 Member
    Congrats on your hard work - you look so much happier!
  • Wow.... That is all I have to say!!! you look fantastic. I used to be a size 9/10 @ 154lbs.... I'm now 235 lbs size 18 and only 5'6in tall. I just woke up one day and said enough is enough with my weight. Today is my first day. I wanted to already toss in the towel, but then I came across your pics. Thanks you for posting your progress it has given me hope :) andrea
  • Morenosn
    Morenosn Posts: 28 Member
    Amazing, you look absolutely amazing!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Fading away to a shadow :)
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    WOw! Great job!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I love black undah-wares!
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    You are doing an amazing job! That is awesome! :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    You are amazing! What an awesome accomplishment and a feat in and of itself to do this through just MFP!!!
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Hi, I am impressed by your determination. Truly difficult thing to do for a period of time. its only by taking photos like you have done that show your real progress. No the next step....maintaining. keep it up - Andy - UK
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    incredible and thanks for sharing all of the pictures it really helps see the full transformation (up until now) you are looking great!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Wow you are totally killing it!! I hope to have the same progress as you! I cant believe the underwear pics are only a 20 lb difference you look soo amazing!! You should be soo proud! You are totally my inspiration for this week!!!!!!!!!
  • OMG you are awesome! You're also so stylish, I want to shop with you! I love your outfits! And did I see scrubs? Scrubby here as well. Keep it up! I'm sending a FR :bigsmile:
  • well done! It must have been hard to bare all but wow - there is a new you in there!
  • gem192
    gem192 Posts: 39 Member
    Well done to you! You look incredible, and so happy. I'm glad you posted the underwear pics, what a difference, and it's good to know that you don't HAVE to have loose skin when you lose a lot of weight! Thanks for posting, very inspiring :D
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Fantastic work! :flowerforyou:
  • wendy_j441
    wendy_j441 Posts: 35 Member
    way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Amazing job! :flowerforyou:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Wow, you look fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing all those photos. :flowerforyou:
  • MB1306
    MB1306 Posts: 9 Member
    Great job!!

Do you have an update since this was posted? Would love to see if you continued to lose weight or maintained?
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Wow you look amazing!!! Well done. Love your hair btw x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!