Turbo Fire Friends!

Options
Hey y'all! My name is Kania and I'm 21 years old. Im looking to lose roughly 60 lbs. I started my fitness journey last summer with Turbo Fire! I absolutely loved everything about it right from the start and saw huge changes in my stamina and the way I felt. Around a month and a half in I started to fall off with my eating and buy the 2 month mark I simply gave up on being health all together. Honestly I just didn't have anyone to be accountable to and I got lazy. I've been trying to get back into the swing of things for like 4 months now and I'm at the point where I can't take anymore! I have to stop saying I'm going to start again and just do it! I've been under a lot of stress lately but I just miss the way my workouts made me feel so here goes nothing! No more excuses! I'm going to start my Turbo Fire on Monday January 13 2014 just because it feels right to start new things on a Monday lol. Fell free to join me and friend me so we can keep each other going!

Replies

• Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello! I totally understand! I've been going through the same problem myself. I was doing well until I started school again in September and I've just felt too tired to exercise but the excuses need to stop!

Charlene is great though, I love her videos. Best of luck on Monday.
  • Autum497
    Autum497 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck Girl!! We are all here to cheer you along in your journey. Let us know how it goes.
  • dedicationANDdumbbells
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan! :)
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    I'll start Turbo Fire with you on Monday. Maybe we can help each other stay accountable.
  • calebnmariah
    calebnmariah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I just started last Monday but would love to be a part of this group. We've got this....I love motivating people and keeping them accountable. Last week I made a calendar from now until August. I plan on doing 12 weeks of turbo fire and then 20 weeks of hybrid program of turbo fire and chalean extreme!!!! Looking forward to all working together.
  • calebnmariah
    calebnmariah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was looking at your page and your past posts and saw you had calories figured out for Fire 55EZ and Fire 45...were those in myfitnesspal or did you wear something to figure out your calories? Let me know when you get a chance, Thanks!