Any egg ideas

Options
About to make egg whites n veggies for lunch (omlette).. Any Ideas... How do you cook your eggs?

Replies

• dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    Options
    I have omlette's (ham and onion) for dinner often with 2 slices Weight Watchers whole wheat toast , 1 tsp of margerine, and 2 pieces of turkey bacon. MMmmmmMM Breaky!
  • Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My lunch today was 1 egg on a dempsters body wise wrap with a fat free cheese slice, a slice of fat free ham, and a little ketchup. So yummy!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I do mine scrambled with fat free feta cheese, spinach and mushrooms
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I am not very skilled at making omelettes (at least not pretty ones . . . LOL) so I usually just add in a bunch of vegetables and then scramble the eggs into the veggies. Or sometimes I make hard boiled eggs (again . . . not so skilled so I cheat and use my "Egg Genie"). Most of the time I just eat hard boiled how they are or I add them on top of a salad or sometimes I stir fry vegetables and then add sliced/diced hard boiled eggs to the mix. I have also heard that you can pour your eggs and other ingredients into a ziplock bag and then put the bag into hot or boiling water and it cooks it right in the bag . . . but I'm not sure how good that is for you since it is being cooked in plastic??

Good luck and enjoy your lunch! :tongue: